The MW 111 is showing my library but the game says locked

Discus and support The MW 111 is showing my library but the game says locked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; modern warfare 111 is locked and I cannot play it. I’ve did a restart. I purchased thru Microsoft . What can I do, d2eb20ca-92a9-4d19-b6fe-584188c4e847 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carl limbaugh, Nov 19, 2023.

1. The MW 111 is showing my library but the game says locked

modern warfare 111 is locked and I cannot play it. I’ve did a restart. I purchased thru Microsoft . What can I do,

:)

carl limbaugh, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello carl limbaugh,

Thank you for your prompt response.

If we may ask, did you installed all the DLC? To check, press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all. If you don’t see your game or add-on, select Full library and choose the content that you want to install.

For your reference on how to properly install the game, see this link: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Installation and Setup (activision.com)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. carl limbaugh Win User

Thank you, yes I downloaded the game on my Xbox console. It is showing in my library and history of purchased games but it has a lock on the game.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello carl limbaugh,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It seems that the issue you are describing happens to be in-game specific because the game installation went on successfully. We may need to contact the game developer support team for further assistance. They will provide us the most accurate information on how to resolve your concern.

Click on this link to submit a ticket: Support Options | Activision Support Make sure to select the best option that describe your concern and click submit after.

Additionally, use the Report a Problem app on the Xbox console to report an issue or unexpected behavior in a game or app, which helps Team Xbox investigate and fix problems on the Xbox console. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum]

We thank you for bringing this concern here and we hope for a fixed to be rolled out soon.

Sincerely,

5. carl limbaugh Win User

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have uploaded the game correctly even checked to see if I needed to update . The game shows but in the top left corner of the bundle it has a grey lock on it.

I bought the Xbox card from game stop and uploaded the money into Microsoft. I would gladly get a refund but and download from Xbox but I don’t want 100.00 sitting in my Microsoft acct with nothing to use it on.

I just want to play my game. Is there anyone that knows how to talk to anyone at Xbox?
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello carl limbaugh,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having challenges playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 after purchased. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help isolate the issue further.

1. What device are you using to play the game?

2. What is the edition of the game did you purchase? Is it the Vault edition or Cross-Gen/ Standard Edition?

3. Did you install and download the game already in your device?

For the meantime, you may check the article provided by the game developer support team which contains details and guide for the game below:

Additonally, make sure that you have fully install the game by following the steps provided by the game support on how to install the game. You can check it from the this link: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Installation and Setup (activision.com)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. The MW 111 is showing my library but the game says locked - Similar Threads - 111 showing library

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Is there only the 111 mahjong puzzles in The MS Mahjong?1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there only the 111 mahjong puzzles in The MS Mahjong?1.: Why such a small limit of Mahjong Puzzles while all other MS games have seemingly unlimited puzzles. If there a way to expand? 91ead2e2-d3e7-40d2-94d9-91bd2a96e311
  4. Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111: Hello, I hope I can get some understanding about why this recently started happening, I can provide the facts to hopefully reach the problem. Firstly I tested it and it only happens with mods...
  5. Diablo 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 111: Playing Diablo 11 on PC,will i be able to log onto my Battlenet account & play the same saved characters levels on a xbox one??? Peter 838f17d5-0061-4b70-88fc-11fbb9b242b6
  6. Black Ops 111 XBox 1, How to change language on purchased disk to play in English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 111 XBox 1, How to change language on purchased disk to play in English: Help, purchased Black Ops 111 disk in Spain thinking it was the EU English version, only to find it is in Spanish, are they going to send an update to enable change of language as you can on most...
  7. Black dome/Broken Vault 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black dome/Broken Vault 111: The new 1.4 patch was released, the other day for the Xbox , and just to let everybody know they did not fix the Black Dome problem over the Vault 111. It's still there. I just hope any of the new...
  8. FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT: IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX...
  9. IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!: IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX...
  10. My Xbox One was 111 days old. Now it's dead and Microsoft won't honor the warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One was 111 days old. Now it's dead and Microsoft won't honor the warranty.: Yep, you read that right, 111 glorious days of Xbox One gaming. It was a good run, until the unit started shutting off after anywhere from 5 seconds to 1 minute. I called support, they walked me...