The movie Rampage is actually DEATH OF SUPERMAN.

Discus and support The movie Rampage is actually DEATH OF SUPERMAN. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dwayne Johnson Rampage, if puchased and watched on xbox is actually not the movie Rampage. Instead I'm watching Death of superman. Only on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jamestune, Jul 7, 2018.

1. jamestune
    jamestune Guest

Dwayne Johnson Rampage, if puchased and watched on xbox is actually not the movie Rampage. Instead I'm watching Death of superman. Only on xbox consoles though. If I try to watch Rampage on the computer it work flawlessly.

Tried two consoles, both show Death of Superman instead of Rampage.

Basically get a two for one. also Death of Superman isn't technically supposed to be released yet. ENJOY!

:)

jamestune, Jul 7, 2018
  2. jamestune
    jamestune Guest
    Movies

I just purchased the move "Rampage" my self and instead of being able to watch the movie on XBOX I get to watch "THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN". A movie that is still on pre order. How ever if I log on to the computer that I'm able to watch "RAMPAGE" with no issues.
    Tried it on two separate consoles still only able to watch DEATH OF SUPERMAN. Just wonder how much trouble microsoft is going to have to pay for showing a movie that isn't supposed to be release yet. I would also like to watch the movie I purchased.

jamestune, Jul 7, 2018
  3. xSW627x
    xSW627x Guest
    Not the movie I bought

i purchased the movie Rampage and when I click on the Rampage movie there is a #+%&#$ Superman cartoon. How can this be fixed or the purchase refunded?

xSW627x, Jul 7, 2018
  4. jamestune Win User

Movies

I just purchased the move "Rampage" my self and instead of being able to watch the movie on XBOX I get to watch "THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN". A movie that is still on pre order. How ever if I log on to the computer that I'm able to watch "RAMPAGE" with no issues.
    Tried it on two separate consoles still only able to watch DEATH OF SUPERMAN. Just wonder how much trouble microsoft is going to have to pay for showing a movie that isn't supposed to be release yet. I would also like to watch the movie I purchased.
  5. II PARALLAX II Win User

LOL, best hate mail ever.

[quote user="Midfield Menace"]

I just saw the Man of Steel (Superman). It looks good. It is hard to be excited about a Superman movie because generally they are not great.

[/quote]...saw a preview last night, I agree it actually looks good
  6. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

LOL, best hate mail ever.

I just saw the Man of Steel (Superman). It looks good. It is hard to be excited about a Superman movie because generally they are not great.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

will there be another superman game?

I would welcome Superman game as long as its made by whoever made Arkham Asylum/City. But I have not heard any news on a planned Superman title. One will probably be released sometime near the launch of the movie
  8. optimus 1 Win User

Batman and Superman?

I take it you never saw the dvd animated movie "public enemies"... You probably didn't hear that the next superman movie will include batman...thankfully it will NOT be christian bale.
Thema:

1. The movie Rampage is actually DEATH OF SUPERMAN. - Similar Threads - movie Rampage actually

2. Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...: Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV if those services have the same movie available to buy? I keep seeing post regarding Movies Anywhere and...
  3. How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.: This problem started happening too me around 4 days ago it kept taking me to the Microsoft store to movies and tv to install it so I installed it thinking it would fix it and it got worse it...
  4. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  5. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  6. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  7. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  8. Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?: Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies, I have removed all the apps except for essential ones and checked every apps usage which shows 0 for them all, I thought I should have 12 or 15gig...
  9. Movies and TV on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies and TV on XBox Series X: It's acting like I have a dial up connection. Pixelation, lag, disconnection, etc. I have 1Gb fiber connection which tested perfect so that's not the case 11594f15-c5c3-4ca5-9d86-01927b3409c1
  10. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54