The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ...

Discus and support The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It shouldnt be so hard to pre cancel so that you are not charged again while paying with a card 008e5997-1207-4472-9d0c-40109c409c8d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by f0ur2wen4y, Dec 10, 2016.

1. f0ur2wen4y
    f0ur2wen4y Guest

The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ...

It shouldnt be so hard to pre cancel so that you are not charged again while paying with a card

:)

f0ur2wen4y, Dec 10, 2016
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Xbox One Summer 2016 update preview

Mine did this locked out of using the guide button at all, can't hit home or anything, and can't shut controller or console off without a hard reboot to fix the issue. That's a lame bug, not sure how i report that one, i can only report it after the hard reboot so it's getting that info and not the other info.

cross44, Dec 10, 2016
  3. 4gb console freezes and now internal not showing up on system settings/ memory!

Greetings, salmanaman! Very sorry to hear about your situation. Are you using an official internal HD? You may want to try removing and putting it back in your console by following these steps:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive
    . After doing this make sure the HD is recognized:

1)Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2)Select Storage or Memory.

3)Make sure Hard Drive appears in the list of Storage Devices. If it does not, try removing and reattaching the hard drive to the console.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Dec 10, 2016
  4. The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ...

It's actually rather easy. Just follow this link: https://account.microsoft.com/services and then click "Turn off auto-renew" and you are no longer automatically charged when your subscription ends.

HyruleBalverine, Dec 11, 2016
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc info

It's actually rather easy. Just follow this link: https://account.microsoft.com/services and then click "Turn off auto-renew" and you are no longer automatically charged when your subscription ends.
  6. PapaxMoose Win User

Cant disable auto renewal?

@ngocphi

I wasn't required to make a phone call when I setup my account and attach my cc info to my profile. That is the very reason "why" I shouldn't have to make a phone call to remove the information.

Also, "most of the world already had to cancel by phone calls"...? Mind supporting that "finding" with a link to the study? And are you saying most of the world had to cancel their XBox Live renewals via phone, and we're just used to being able to cancel
    those online? Because that is the topic... not your phone service(s).
  7. b6bdcb8b-6da8-489b-8 Win User

Payment method

Hello I want ti make sure my xbox live doesnt get renewed
  8. Von Lucky Win User

When will MS come clean about the hacking.

@toe tangfungus i was hacked last month i was talking generally, as for the rant comment, really? you know what a rant is right?. Im not cancelling my live it was only renewed recently and it wont let me remove my cancelled CC details

(trust me i have tried on this website over the phone and on xbox dashboard) it says they are associated with renewal of my live even though my auto renewal was and is off and i buy my live with pre paid cards oh the irony. so in reply dude make sure you
    have all your facts straight before you accuse me of ranting, i can tell you for a fact that if you enter your CC details on your xbox account for whatever reason (certainly not for live renewal as like i told you i use pre paid cards) then getting microsoft
    to remove those details from my personal experience is IMPOSSIBLE.
  9. BomberMann-8B793714- Win User

Having to wait on hold to cancel subscription?

I am very sorry that this issue is happening. Auto renewal is something that is auto turned on when you buy a membership with a CC on either the Xbox or the website. If you turn it off now, then you buy a new membership with a CC you will need to call BACK
    in and have it turned off.

If you do not like the auto renewal feature, then I highly advise you use Pre-Paid cards for the duration of your Xbox live tenure. This will avoid the auto renewal as a whole.
Thema:

1. The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ... - Similar Threads - useless guides ever

2. xbox game bar is useless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar is useless: i dont care about recording footage of my game i just want to join an xbox live party but the only thing functioning on the game bar is the recording aspect what do i do so that i can talk online...
  3. Why are the support system so useless?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are the support system so useless?: Nice, I get suspended for 2 days for sending my opponent a voice message of me beat boxing as a joke. Can’t believe Xbox even agreed to my opponent and decided to ban me. This is the number one...
  4. Xbox now deemed useless any way I can save it??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox now deemed useless any way I can save it??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!: So I just bought a barely used Xbox off of some people on OfferUp. They hooked everything up while I was in their house showed me it all worked and everything was good. Got the Xbox home and...
  5. How do I get rid of Xbox childrens safety useless restriction for adult?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of Xbox childrens safety useless restriction for adult?: trying to play roblox on xbox but certain games give error code 103 which means age restrictions. I already verified my age with roblox and am able to play restricted games through pc but not on...
  6. "Why is all this useless information to me being forced upon me???

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Why is all this useless information to me being forced upon me???: I am a gamer! Cards, boards, books, computer, console. My first handheld in 1978, the first console in 1980, there has been at least one pc/console in our house eversince. In 1986 one of the top...
  7. Support is useless. It’s run by bots not humans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support is useless. It’s run by bots not humans.: I’m literally tired of support page constantly repeating the same instructions over and over again. Where’s the number?? Where can I talk to an actual human being instead of a virtual agent??...
  8. Why is xbox live support absolutly useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox live support absolutly useless: The support and contact info to talk to someone with xbox live or xbox is absolutly useless theres no phone number or chat and no i dont want to talk to a another gamer thats dumb as hell...
  9. Rewards app useless on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards app useless on series x: Where do I start, 1) v for victory punchcard 500pts done the 3 achievements punchcard didn’t unlock 2) my weekly set has been missed telling me I missed a day when I havnt had at least a 75week...
  10. Microsoft Warranty service is useless?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Warranty service is useless?: I had an issue with my Microsoft Elite 2 controller, the B button was kind of sticky and sometimes was completely stuck. I sent it to the warranty services that did absolutely nothing and send...