The most dum reason I got banned: Partner shouldn't be one definition

Discus and support The most dum reason I got banned: Partner shouldn't be one definition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing some sea of theieves I wanted to play with a partner (not romantic) so I decided to make a post the post read "Looking for a partner... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Contree boy, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Contree boy
    Contree boy Guest

So I was playing some sea of theieves I wanted to play with a partner (not romantic) so I decided to make a post the post read "Looking for a partner or 2 UwU ~❤" and so I met some people had some fun next day I get banned honestly my question is why is
    the word partner abused as a relationship term this makes NO SENSE why not "gf" or "bf" like all the roblox posts that say they are looking for one xbox for real? You need a better system that should READ the post and not single out a phrase I said a partner
    or 2 which indicates a partner/friend to play with not romantic. In conculsion, I believe partner should not be a relationship term and rather "gf"or "bf" like the roblox posts.It's really sad that partner is a relationship term so I got 14 days of waiting
    for no reason to just think about how this system works.

Xbox you need to think more inside the box not outside.

Some roblox posts outright say "Looking for gf 8-9 yrs old"

:)

Contree boy, Jun 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: