The money remains in the Microsoft account

Discus and support The money remains in the Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughters added the gift cards I purchased to their accounts. However, when they attempt to buy something, it says "Ask Parents" and then requests... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marcey gillem, Jan 6, 2024.

1. The money remains in the Microsoft account

My daughters added the gift cards I purchased to their accounts. However, when they attempt to buy something, it says "Ask Parents" and then requests payment from me, even though their Microsoft account has money in it. How can this be fixed?

:)

marcey gillem, Jan 6, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Marcey, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I know that it is frustrating to have problems when you want to enjoy games, I think that with these steps that I will give you will help you set up your account, and you will be able to make purchases without problems: You can manage the spending settings of an account from your Xbox console as follows manner:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Go to Profile & system, Settings, Account, Family settings.

3. Select Manage Family Members and choose the child's account.

4. Go to Online Privacy & Security, Xbox Privacy, view details and customize it, then purchase and download.

5. Select Off in the Ask Parents box. Then have the child account make the purchase. You can reactivate Ask a Parent Box if you consider it necessary.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

What is rounding microsoft account ?

Did you have money in your Microsoft Account? It's possible that the charge was split between your credit card and whatever remained in your Microsoft Account.
  4. Timekill X Win User

Price update in marketplace

the ONLY thing changed here is the points conversion to real money, Microsoft announced this at E3 that this was coming, beta testers had the change first.

when you buy a points card it will be converted to cash on Xbox Live, you purchase whatever you want, its your choice and money. any remaining cash will remain on your xbox live account. you do NOT lose anything.
  5. Shawnvdavis Win User

Removing the remaining money in your live account

What if I cant buy anything with the remaining amount of money...? I have like .95 and I need to do the same thing...
  6. SensualFacePalm Win User

Removing the remaining money in your live account

Thanks mate, I'll give it a go.
Thema:

1. The money remains in the Microsoft account - Similar Threads - money remains Microsoft

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  4. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  9. I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.: Hello, I've been trying to add money to my child's account with no luck. The transaction was approved, but his balance remains at zero. I can see the order on my order history, but the funds went...
  10. do you have to spend money to remain a rewards member

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    do you have to spend money to remain a rewards member: do you have to spend money to remain a rewards member some of the wording of what i read sounds like you have to spend some real world money to remain in the Xbox Rewards program that is why this...