The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

Discus and support The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ━ ❝ 救世主. ❞→ ., Dec 27, 2023.

1. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the cross gen bundle) and for some reason it still tells me I have to purchase this game in order for me to run it. I originally thought that it could be the disc drive that is messed up but I think I proved that wrong when my Xbox could read either games. I have tried running the game on two Xbox ones, on two different disc of the cross gen bundle; once returning it to the store I got it from and purchasing a new one. Though, neither one of them work.

Does anyone, by chance, know the issue and how exactly I can fix it?

:)

━ ❝ 救世主. ❞→ ., Dec 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Missing content

I appreciate you letting me know and I apologize but the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Cross-Gen Bundle only includes both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game, it does not include other items.
  3. y0itsdanni Win User

Is the Seagate 1TB Expansion + hard drive compatible with Xbox Series X?

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have all Xbox One games currently on the hard drive as my current console is Xbox One S, the only game I have on there which isn’t specifically for Xbox One is the new Modern Warfare II which is the cross gen bundle, so my games should work if I plug it into a Series X, right?
  4. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  5. Georges C. Win User

Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ICELion7, I think there should be some confusion with the themenologies.

Cross-Gen Bundle means you can install the game on both the regular Xbox One and the new generation.

In addition to installing MW2 on the console and PC with the same game license it would have to be Playanywhere, which is not the case with the Cross-Gen Bundle, it was made only for xbox.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/call-of-...

Playable on

Xbox One

Xbox Series X|S

And if the MW2 is cross-platform it will allow you to play with people from other platforms like PlayStation, and PC.
  6. y0itsdanni Win User

Is the Seagate 1TB Expansion + hard drive compatible with Xbox Series X?

Well Modern Warfare II isn’t a specific edition like Series X or anything it’s just the cross gen bundle, so I guess the bundle that’s compatible with all consoles, so I’m presuming that will work?
Thema:

The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

1. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S. - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Cross

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  7. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  8. Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING: If it helps any it seems to be Activision and Microsoft as the cause of this, I own Tony Hawks and MW2 in the cross-gen bundle and those are the only discs with issues loading on my Xbox one X,...
  9. Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen: I don’t know who to talk too for this problem. I gameshare with a friend and when the modern warfare 2 came out he bought the gross gen addition even though we didn’t have the next gen console. I...
  10. Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...: Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen won’t show up in Queue e1c9c00b-0712-4c8e-ab21-66846022ffe2