The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

Discus and support The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by August Jhonsonn, Oct 18, 2023.

1. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a message saying that there was an error and I tried again, no matter how many attempts it gave me the same thing, I decided to uninstall the app and reinstall again. Which was not possible because now it does not appear when searching for it in the store. I would be very grateful if you could help me with this problem.

:)

August Jhonsonn, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Loukas Mexis Win User

The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

I have the same issue. App does not appear/exist. Correct region and language. No resets fix it.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello August J, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Check the region and language settings. Make sure the region and language settings on your Xbox Series S are set correctly for your location. Sometimes apps may not be available in certain regions or may have different names in different languages. Check that your region and language settings are set correctly and then search for the app again in the store.

Also restart your Xbox Series S Sometimes restarting the console can fix temporary issues and make the app appear in the store again. Try turning off your Xbox Series S, unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes, and then turning it back on. Then, search for the app in the store again.

Best regards.
  4. muqeet muqeet Win User

How to fix Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series s

hello,

in my xbox series s microsoft rewards is not opening its showing like an error everytime i try to open it it does not and close
  5. Don B1 Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

I have Xbox one x.

But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Não consigo baixar o app telecine play -[Translation - I can't download the telecine play app]

Hello joycekalbey,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in downloading the Telecine Play App, but it is not appearing in the Microsoft Store. We did some searching, and the application does not appear to be on the Microsoft Store
    as you mentioned. This means that the application is not available for download at this time. If you would like to suggest any applications that should be added, you can submit your suggestion to the

Xbox Ideas subreddit
    . We hope this information helps joycekalbey!
Thema:

1. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards application

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...