The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

Discus and support The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jevgeni polujanov1, Feb 20, 2024.

1. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are moving around in circles and nobody are giving to me the answer on my question to them related and regarding to the Xbox. Can you ressolve it on the resolution. The action needs to be taken. Something needs to be happen. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind if you not mind. Another I did not mentoned and I will now that this page or link on the website are not moving forward and I cant get thru it. It does takes ages to wait for the replay and response and nothing does happening and I am are not receiving back the answer on my question related and regarding to the Xbox. Something are wrong with this website are not right. That are not normal. That are frustrating and embarassing.

Yours sincerely Jevgeni

:)

jevgeni polujanov1, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can to be get fixed and put to work?

Hello jevgeni polujanov1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link. As a customer support agent, I can only suggest some troubleshooting steps for the issue. Here on community, we are do not have any hold/access when it comes to Direct Xbox page. However, we do have a higher team who can help you regarding this matter. I will also give you some troubleshooting steps for the issue and if won't work, I would need to forward you to our dedicated Xbox Live support for the best experience.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Browser Troubleshooting:
      • If you’re using Microsoft Edge on your Xbox Series X, it’s essential to ensure that the browser is functioning correctly.
      • Try the following steps:
        1. Restart your Xbox Series X.
        2. Clear the cache and cookies in the Microsoft Edge browser. You can do this by going to the browser settings.
        3. Reinstall Microsoft Rewards Xbox app (if you have it installed) to refresh any related components.
        4. Unplug and plug back in your Xbox Series X (force reboot) to reset any potential issues.
    2. Check for Updates:
      • Make sure your Xbox Series X has the latest system updates.
      • Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
      • Navigate to Settings > System > Updates and check for any available updates.
    3. Report the Issue:
      • Use the “Report a problem” feature on your Xbox Series X:
        1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
        2. Select My games & apps > See all > Full library.
        3. Look under the relevant subscription type for any included offers.
        4. If you still don’t see your Digital Direct offers or if the page/link is not working, try removing and re-adding your Microsoft account3.
    4. Patience and Persistence:
      • Technical issues can be frustrating, but I appreciate your patience.
      • Keep checking for updates and retrying the link periodically.
    5. Contact Xbox Support:
      • If the issue persists, consider reaching out to Xbox support directly.
      • They can investigate further and provide specific guidance to resolve the problem.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
        2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
        3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
        4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
        5. Select the "Contact Us" button
        6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
        7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
        8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
        9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
        10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!
        YanYannn
        Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Smwutches Win User

charge on my account

I don't work for Microsoft so I didn't set up how this works. They no longer use a direct phone number. That link works. That is where you should need to contact support. You can also try using the "Contact Microsoft" link at the very bottom of this page.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Treasure Match Game Update

Just letting you know. You can find any games website threw the games store page in the Microsoft Store. If you scroll down the page listing and look under the Additional information. Generally they have a direct link to the developers website and support.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

My XBOX360 Games are not showing up on XBOX webpage

For some reason they took the link away on the page here is a direct link that you can sign in at to find the old page though.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/MyGames/xbox360

You can also go to the website that Mistress Sara put in her post to possibly get them to add the link back but until then there is the direct link you can go to.
  6. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the community?

/microsoft-rtm.directly.com/m That are page or link are not working for me at my end can you find the solution on this problem to get fixed it?

Yours sincerely Jevgeni
Thema:

The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

1. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Direct page

2. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  3. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase: I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child. Do...
  4. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  5. Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store: My starfield won't launch on my series x it just loads directly to the Microsoft store but I no longer have internet connectivity so I'm unable to get any updates....
  6. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...: When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page...
  7. Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...: I am on the latest version of windows, so I don't understand. I saw another thread like this and it said to update windows. 573932db-f40a-477c-8303-74e9e57169ed
  8. Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store: Hey, I've been trying to open halo infinite for the past 30 odd mins and it keeps redirecting me to the MS store. The Xbox game pass app says it's installed and I was playing the game fine a few...
  9. Has anybody got a uk number to speak to Microsoft direct as it won’t let me sign in on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody got a uk number to speak to Microsoft direct as it won’t let me sign in on the...: Unable to sign in to speak to anybody 059c0ada-e6d5-4297-b20a-28814e2ac78f
  10. how to speak to someone from xbox microsoft direct ideally over phone as the request a...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to speak to someone from xbox microsoft direct ideally over phone as the request a...: ideally over phone as the request a callback and live chat do not work been trying for nearly two days now 27a49595-f704-4ef0-aa7f-1d58c7df7fa7