The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...

Discus and support The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would be great if someone at Microsoft would take the time to fix the connectivity problems with the Bingo server. b4518fa9-740e-4eee-b49b-d58eb4313634 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShinyFoot65805, Nov 22, 2016.

1. The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...

Would be great if someone at Microsoft would take the time to fix the connectivity problems with the Bingo server.

:)

ShinyFoot65805, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Soylaost
    Soylaost Guest
    SERVER ISSUES

There has been a problem in stablishing conexion to the bingo server. If the problem persists, consult Bingo technical support at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.,
    or better, if you don´t want to waste your time, contact Hong Kong fire department, maybe they know how to fix the problem better than Microsoft does.

Soylaost, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Bingo

Every time I try to play Bingo I get "Server Connection error", this has been going on for a few days now. I can get all the other Microsoft games except Bingo. Why?

InfernalHorse33, Nov 22, 2016
  4. MarleneLee Win User

Bingo

I cannot get on Microsoft Bingo. Can not connect with the server. This has been going on for 3 days. Hope you get it fix very soon.
  5. ShinyFoot65805 Win User

connect to Bingo

I agree completely. This has been going on for years. Perhaps Microsoft should look at their servers. Bingo has been very buggy for years and connections have at times been terrible. Perhaps the team that Microsoft recently formed could look into this and
    solve the problems once and for all?
  6. TakingCard659 Win User

MS Bingo not connecting on Windows 10

I'm having the same issues today, 3/20/2017. It has been an ongoing problem with me. It seems that they don't care to get it fixed.
    I am experiencing the server connection problem too, only with Bingo. The other games are fine. Any suggestions?
  7. SpyShadow Win User

Constant problems with microsoft bingo

I am sorry you are having issues with microsoft bingo please make sure you go to the Xbox support website and report any issues you are having. Speaking from personal experience those game servers like bingo, solitaire, etc. have always been very buggy,
    and I know there has been a couple times they have tried to go in and fix various bugs. The best thing to do is provide specific feedback on the support website that can assist them in pinpointing the bugs. Good luck!
  8. ChrisGreenlandVB Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Logging into the game

I agree. Everyday there are server connection problems even while logged into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. My paid Premium Edition is going to expire soon and perhaps I will not renew it due to the number of connection errors that I'm getting. Obviously
    if I am logged into the MS Solitaire Collection and the internet then I should not be getting server connection errors. This Microsoft Bingo program and the MS servers need to be fixed immediately. As a Microsoft customer and user I expect to get what I paid
    for from a reliable software provider. Under these circumstances a large number of Xbox players are annoyed by the reliability that Microsoft is supposed to provide. Fix the errors or you will lose valuable customers and your reputation.
Thema:

The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...

1. The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo game

2. Microsoft casual game bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft casual game bingo: I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has gone back to the original issue, is it...
  3. i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...: i purchased additional coins in microsoft bingo and they don't appear in the game. A message comes up saying "it looks like you already own this" and to go to My games and download it. There is...
  4. Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game: I purchased coin pack2 and the coins will NOT load onto my Microsoft Bingo game. Please tell me how this can be fixed so I get my coins. 17578c1f-8e54-4765-9424-1cc36271a07a
  5. the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...

in XBoX on Windows
    the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...: Please help us with this problem on Mirosoft Bingo. Flashing like the Twilight Zone. Also, message about server connection. This has been having problem last couple days. When I leveled up to next...
  6. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  7. microsoft Bingo game

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft Bingo game: hello...What's going on ... in the middle of the game I'm disconnected ... lost result 31 hits, 2 bingo, and 2 special balls ... it happens very often and is no longer possible to connect after...
  8. microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding: keeps locking me out no score or anything f2815f7e-dddc-4f3a-913d-64149f69410f
  9. Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game: Why i cab't enter it. it says that my internet connection not found or can't be used 9bd292a9-dcf7-4bf4-92a1-01b22254de1e
  10. In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.: Play game on PC.ror box "Looks like you already own this". Also "The purchase you requested cannot be performed, since it has already be completed before". Message has appeared for over a month....