The message with a code for ea access expired and went away is there a way I can see old ...

Discus and support The message with a code for ea access expired and went away is there a way I can see old ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a ea accede code a long time ago and want to use it now for the FIFA 17 trial is there a way I can see old messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wildbeast65, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Wildbeast65
    Wildbeast65 Guest

The message with a code for ea access expired and went away is there a way I can see old ...

I got a ea accede code a long time ago and want to use it now for the FIFA 17 trial is there a way I can see old messages

:)

Wildbeast65, Sep 23, 2016
  2. M22Gibson
    M22Gibson Guest
    No EA Access trial from pre-ordering BF1

Hello,

I pre-ordered Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition back on May 6th. I was supposed to receive a one month trial to EA Access, but I don't think I ever received a code. It is definitely not in my email, and if it was sent to me as an Xbox message,
    the message has expired. I wanted to start the trial right about now so that I can play Battlefield 1 on the 13th. If it was sent to me as an Xbox message, is there a way to see expired (old) messages? If I was not sent one, is there a way that I can go about
    getting my code?

Thanks.

M22Gibson, Sep 23, 2016
  3. Lost EA access code

I had pre-ordered FIFA 16 a while back and received an EA access free one month code. I have not used it since I recieved it. I recieved it though the Xbox live chat. Is there any way to recover the expired chat message so I can get the code back? I have
    been saving it for the holidays and now I see the message deleted. Any help?

Darth Morlock, Sep 23, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Wildbeast65.

Can you clarify when you received the code and what it was for so we can take a look into it? If it was more than a year ago, it's likely the code has expired by now though.

Mister Maka, Sep 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: