The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there...

Discus and support The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey.... Look, somehow the maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers, however it kicked me back to that stupid Capcom Id screen. As I already had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jalen Birton, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Jalen Birton
    Jalen Birton Guest

The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there...

Hey.... Look, somehow the maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers, however it kicked me back to that stupid Capcom Id screen. As I already had an Capcom Id account and I said "yes, I agree" it brought back the same thing all over again.

Not only that, I made a new Capcom ID and I can't linked my Microsoft account, since someone accidentally deleted mine!

Can someone tell me when the servers be up and running? And is there a way I can solve my second problem?

I appreciate it.

:)

Jalen Birton, Jun 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there any updates if they are back online?

Then you'll have to contact Capcom support. there is nothing Microsoft can do as it's all them
  3. WattyNuela Win User

The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there any updates if they are back online?

I hope they can address the inconvenience as soon as possible.

For now, I can recommend you testing the game with a different Wi-Fi network.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I can tell you it's currently working I just played it
  5. WattyNuela Win User

6. Jalen Birton Win User

I tried that. Didn't work. Still has the same results, sadly.
Thema:

1. The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there... - Similar Threads - maintenance done Street

2. My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...: My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too but nothing is working please help me a7c364c5-8e00-42a3-9d5e-1e2e8ffda0f3
  3. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  4. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  5. Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done.: Hi I am having issues with recording to an external hard drive that is a WD Xbox 500 GB. Sometimes when the recording is done the pop-up doesn't show and when I check the video in the media...
  6. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  7. Is my Xbox One S done for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox One S done for?: My Xbox one s has all of the sudden started to not even boot up anymore. I will be stuck on the green Xbox screen for some time, then maybe a white loading screen for a few minutes or sometimes...
  8. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  9. Is Microsoft Store and Xbox app down or undergoing maintenance?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Microsoft Store and Xbox app down or undergoing maintenance?: For reference on brand new Win11 install and device, fully updated. Attempting to download either app on fresh PC receives various errors or no response. Whether attempting download via...
  10. Xbox Series X Under Maintenance

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Under Maintenance: My Series X is right now under maintenance at a professional technicall assistence. The thing is turning off itself when playing optimized and "heavy" games, like AC Valhalla (already told you...