The Macbook air

Discus and support The Macbook air in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a question about the MacBook Air. Does the MacBook Air have better quality than a Chromebook or a computer? If so If I played a game like I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ♥ Jamie ♥, Feb 3, 2021.

1. The Macbook air

I have a question about the MacBook Air. Does the MacBook Air have better quality than a Chromebook or a computer? If so If I played a game like I dunno Among us would the quality be better? Among us is on the gamepads for pc I believe so..

:)

♥ Jamie ♥, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

The Macbook air

Hi,

If you're intending to play games on a computer don't buy a Apple laptop and certainly don't be a Chromebook.

Apple don't make great machines for gamers, and the latest mac's use the new 'Apple M1' which is an ARM based processor. These are quick and efficient in productivity, but not meant for games. The latest Apple M1 Chip systems can't run Windows and consequently won't run PC games.

Chromebooks are meant for 'light computing' tasks and productivity. Gaming is pretty basic with only mobile or tablet based games on offer. Also Chromebook is meant to be continuously online, most apps won't work without the device being connected to the internet.

If you want to play real PC games you need a gaming PC. I wouldn't go with a 'Gaming laptop' unless you intend to go places with it. Get a proper desktop/tower gaming PC. Or build one yourself. I built my own gaming PC.
  3. Maximiliano Rivas Win User

Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

Hi, thanks for responding. It is with my MacBook Air
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Download Xbox Games Onto My Computer?

While in principle it's possible if you have windows installed on the MacBook air using the likes of boot camp, the practical reality is that it's not going to come close to playable with the available processing power/gpu that the MacBook air has, especially
    for the more recent aaa titles
  5. Angela Nagle Win User

Minecraft Launcher Error

the version is: macos ventura 13.1 (22c65)

the model is: MacBook Air M1, 2020
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

Hi,

Sorry no. As I understand it, the Xbox App is only available on Windows 10. You could do it on your MacBook, but you would have to install Bootcamp, and then buy a copy of Windows 10 and install this on your MacBook Air.
Thema:

The Macbook air

1. The Macbook air - Similar Threads - Macbook air

2. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?: I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option...
  3. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...: Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s display? I don’t have another display at the moment. 157d0009-d640-4fd5-a28f-1fff2675ffae
  4. How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1: How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1 51ff7b3f-1996-4dfe-8b2a-fa3fe80e7d1f
  5. why is minecraft not working on my old macbook air?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is minecraft not working on my old macbook air?: hello. i have spent several hours on my macbook, trying to get minecraft downloaded. i have downloaded java, everything i can think of to try get this working. it says the launcher isnt working,...
  6. Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1: Hi everyone, So I was playing Forza Horizon 5 and other games via Game Pass through Cloud on Chrome - my device is Macbook Air M1. Everything was going smoothly but all of a sudden this morning I...
  7. Issue: Cloud Gaming with Elite 2 + MacBook Air

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Cloud Gaming with Elite 2 + MacBook Air: Hi, I just joined the Xbox Cloud Gaming and everything works fine, except the RT RB LT and LB of my Elite 2, which don't work when I play Fallout 4 on my MacBook Air (but work fine when playing...
  8. How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?

in XboX Insiders
    How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?: I have a MacBook Air and am using Safari. I can't find a way to pair my controller to play. I don't see any options on screen and I turned bluetooth on but doesn't seem to recognize the...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 on 2020 MacBook Air

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 on 2020 MacBook Air: How well would Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 work on my new MacBook Air? MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019) Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Memory: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3...
  10. Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?: So I know I'm kinda late to the news of hearing that playstation has the remote play that allows anyone with a MacBook Air to play their games on it. I was wondering if Microsoft has that for the...