The Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10 system, the Angle of view cannot move smoothly under XboxApp

Discus and support The Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10 system, the Angle of view cannot move smoothly under XboxApp in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After opening the game, in window mode, the cursor moves out of the window and the camera cannot be moved. It's the same problem in full screen mode.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANNO_, Jan 27, 2022.

1. ANNO_
    ANNO_ Guest

The Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10 system, the Angle of view cannot move smoothly under XboxApp

After opening the game, in window mode, the cursor moves out of the window and the camera cannot be moved.

It's the same problem in full screen mode.

The manifestation is that the camera will not move smoothly.

Then I tried Minecraft,it didn't happen.

The camera can move normally even if the cursor is moved outside the window.

:)

ANNO_, Jan 27, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ANNO_, how are you today? Hope you're well.

If this happens only with this particular game, I suggest you try to first reinstall the game.

If you want, you can test some procedures first, but, I strongly advise you try to reinstall the game.

I will list some procedures that could help as well:

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command.

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

Then, after you do it, you're going to open the game pass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. SGM26 Win User

Camera zoom been altered?

I think if you hold down the right thumbstick and use the left thumbstick to change the pitch and angle of the view you can move it around. Not sure if it works as a Werewolf.
  4. Sparrow2020 Win User

Accidently bought 3 games with one game I wanted, out of refunds for the year, they refunded one of the games, wonder if could exchange refund for a different game that I know for a fact I wont play.

To refund again, how would I move the refund from the refund results? As long as it's under that category, I cannot submit a request on it again.
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

Cant get my Yellow Wrist Band!

What is happening to you? Are you just continuously wrecking? Perhaps try changing views? I cannot drive in any racing game with the view where i can see my car, I have to have an interior camera angle or hood camera angle. Just a suggestion.

Also, keep the driving line on full so it shows you where to go, and also look at the map every once in a while so you can anticipate what type of turns are coming up.

Good luck.
  6. Akradon Win User

Do you play first or third person?

[quote user="Xurts"]

I did play alot in third person until for some reason the camera angle kind of switched to an over the right shoulder view. I don't really like it as much nor do I know why it changed. I became a werewolf for the Companions and the third person view angle
    changed. Wish I knew how to change it back.

[/quote]

I think if you push the right thumbstick in (hold it there) and move the left stick up and down, it positions the camera. It may have moved during your time as wolf but not put it back. Try that. :)

For topic, I prefer third person.
Thema:

1. The Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10 system, the Angle of view cannot move smoothly under XboxApp - Similar Threads - Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  6. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  7. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  8. How Long for a Controller Repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long for a Controller Repair?: Hi, Been having no joy in getting my sons Design Lab Xbox controller repaired and returned. It's been 9 weeks since a repair request was submitted, which was amazingly difficult as it loops at...
  9. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  10. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462