The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

Discus and support The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastian Busbee, Jan 2, 2024.

1. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck.

:)

Sebastian Busbee, Jan 2, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

I understand that it presents an inconvenience when you want to use your Xbox controller in Windows with the left joystick performing movements that you do not do. To try to solve this problem there are several things you can try.

First of all, it is important that you make sure that your Windows is completely updated through the following process:

1. Press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click "Update and security".
    3. In the "Windows Update" tab, click "Check for updates."
    4. Download and install all important and optional updates in case you have any pending.

The above is important since some Windows updates resolve problems with Xbox controls and also help with their compatibility, so it is possible that the problem is simply caused by that.

Also please ensure that the controller you are using has its firmware fully updated using the instructions at the following link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Likewise, if the problem persists, try unlinking and relinking the control to the PC with a restart of the PC, as follows:

1. Open Windows Settings by pressing Windows key + I on the keyboard.

2. Choose the "Devices" option.

3. A list of all devices linked to your account will appear. Find your control, click on it and then "Remove device".
    4. Restart the PC.

5. Go back to your devices tab as in step (1) and 2). Press and hold the sync button on your controller for a few seconds so that it flashes quickly and click "Add Bluetooth or other device."

6. Choose the first category that simply says "Bluetooth" and select your controller from the list that will appear to pair it again.
    7. Check if the problem persists.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8440fa68-1c02-460c-a61e-1b77304e4fe8

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can’t recover my ready to install list

They changed the button combination. Hold down the left stick and press X.
  4. ZDragonNinjaZ Win User

How do I unhide games with latest update?

While in your ready to install list, hover over any game, then press down on the left thumb stick (keep it pressed) then press RB+LB+X at the same time. Just remember you have to keep the left analog stick pressed down while you click RB+LB+X. That should
    do the trick.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Show hidden games

Hold left stick down press x make sure cursor is on the ready to install tab
  6. VES Detroit Win User

parental control password reset (original xbox)

Go to Settings> Scroll down to Parental Controls> then press X Y Left Trigger X when prompted for password.
Thema:

The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

1. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels... - Similar Threads - left stick controller

2. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  3. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...: I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy another controller and need help fixing it....
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  6. Up on the left stick not working on any controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up on the left stick not working on any controller: What’s up guys. I have the Xbox series S and I have a steel series Bluetooth headset (just adding this extra information in case it’d helpful). Anyways recently pushing the left stick up on my...
  7. How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work: I was playing Fortnite today and noticed that I couldn’t move backwards and I would just keep going straight. I went to the Xbox controller test in the Xbox accessories app and when I try to move...
  8. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  9. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  10. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...