The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin.

Discus and support The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Custom profile pictures, before the old app allowed us to change the profile picture right from the app, and if we want we could even use a picture... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/varunsachith, Oct 27, 2020.

1. The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin.

1. Custom profile pictures, before the old app allowed us to change the profile picture right from the app, and if we want we could even use a picture from our camera roll. This new updated version of xbox app doesn’t even let you to edit your profile picture. We have to use a thumb drive to get the picture we want. Too much work and in the end sometimes it doesn’t even work.

2. I always get my clips downloaded from the xbox app. I uploaded HD clips from the xbox and get them from the app. The latest app says “you cannot share to social networks because of how your account is set up. To change this, customize your Xbox live privacy settings.”. I AM NOT TRYING TO SHARE TO SOCIAL NETWORKS I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT! When i tap on “save” this is what it shows, but when i tap on “share” it actually gives me options to share with others. Seriously?

3. Remote app in the latest app so messed up. (I AM A MUTE I CANNOT TALK THIS IS A HUGE DEAL FOR ME, I TEXT CHAT ON PARTIES) I. Old version allowed to keep the screen stay on forever as long as the remote app is active. New version don’t even have a option for that. II. In the old version while the remote app is active AND when i highlight textbox on xbox, remote app automatically pops up keyboard to type the text. In new version i have to bring up the keyboard and then type and then press enter to be able to get that text into the xbox. Older version actually typed on xbox while you are typing on the phone’s remote app.

4. (Part on #3 but...) i have to be sign on same account as xbox to use remote app and type something into xbox. This is so irritating. Sometimes i use xbox without signing or i use my friend’s account. How can i type in parties or simple message when I’m signed on from my personal account on my iPhone? There was a option in old version that allows me to type sign on or not.

My biggest problems are screen goes off, keyboard don’t pop up automatically when textbox selected, and texts don’t live types in the xbox. I won’t say other problems are little, but they were taken away from us in this new update. Xbox app supposed to be a utility for us. Not a fancy UI social app. Specially for a person like me, i depend on the app to communicate with others on xbox. And no i do not want to join from my phone then i can’t hear the game.

submitted by /u/varunsachith
    [link] [comments]

/u/varunsachith, Oct 27, 2020
  2. ExposedFan0 Win User

Why is the Xbox app so bad and broken?

Currently I’m using the latest IOS version, and I don’t find it too bad. There are some improvements to be made, but that can be said about many applications out there.
  3. Vernon MelissaRobins Win User

DEV ERROR 6034

I’ve never uninstalled anything. Don’t even know where to begin.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Messages don't show up in app anymore

Hey guys!

We're hearing that this should be resolved with the latest iOS Xbox App update. So if you haven't yet, update y'alls apps and then try again.

Let us know if it works or if you're still having problems! :)
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties

Is the iPhone 7 at its latest iOS version? I think it is up to 13.3 for the latest update if your phone cannot be updated to the latest iOS then you may not be able to run the latest apps.
  6. PeterOkorn Win User

I have problems can't link Xbox App with Facebook why deadline it's down facebook

You are not alone, same for me, Xbox app (latest iOS)..
Thema:

The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin.

1. The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin. - Similar Threads - latest app iOS

2. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  3. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  4. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  5. Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?: How do I connect my xbox series s to my windows laptop? I want to use my laptop as a monitor. I searched it up and the results are showing the connection tab on the xbox app but the xbox app has a...
  6. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  7. Xbox app won't launch after the latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't launch after the latest update.: The Xbox app won't launch after the latest update. When I try to open the Xbox app, the Xbox app window appears for 1 second and closes. If I restore the Windows system to an earlier restore...
  8. How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?: The EA App will automatically launch when I start the Xbox App. I have both apps set NOT to auto launch on PC startup so this is particularly obnoxious for me. It definitely did not used to do...
  9. XBOX Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 XBOX Accessories App doesn't support latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 XBOX Accessories App doesn't support latest...: Hi, I've got an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller; I was using this on Windows 11 PC, and it had faults when connecting by Bluetooth; when you do that, it would trigger the XBOX...
  10. Xbox App Latest Build Broken On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Latest Build Broken On PC: Latest build as 20/1/23 causes the app the freeze and crash on windows 11. Chat feature is also unusable. 19892cf4-44df-4b6a-b63b-1a09754459a3