The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system.

Discus and support The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After applying OSU1 it's stucks at verifying progress 100% but after restart i seems an error E100 **** 0002. Why don't Microsoft communities are not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nibras ahmed Asad, Oct 28, 2023.

1. The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system.

After applying OSU1 it's stucks at verifying progress 100% but after restart i seems an error E100 **** 0002. Why don't Microsoft communities are not checking there system updates with various consoles before launching in ? How shame of you ! You are damaging your beautiful image like malfunctioning & lost some of customers like me . If you can't unbricked my Xbox one then i should go for a Play Station. I buy 2 game recently before my console dead & wouldn't play for a nanoseconds!

:)

Nibras ahmed Asad, Oct 28, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Nibras A, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm really sorry that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox One after the latest update. I understand your frustration and thank you for your patience. Here are some solutions you could try:

Restart the console: Press and hold the power button on the Xbox console for about ten seconds to drain any remaining power. Unplug the power cord from the console, then wait 2 minutes. Plug the power cable back into the console, then press the power button to turn it on.

Reset your console to factory default settings: You can reset your console from the Xbox startup troubleshooter. This will remove any data that may be corrupted without deleting your games or apps.

Offline System Update (OSU1): If the above steps don't work, you can try performing an offline system update. You'll need a Windows PC with an Internet connection and a USB port, and an NTFS-formatted USB flash drive with at least 6GB of space.

Best regards.
  3. ForensicSmile Win User

After update, screen dims when watching Netflix

An update was released this morning (11/23/15) that while it doesn't list the issue specifically, might include it in one of the "minor bug fixes". The update is 333mb Info can be found here:

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/system-update-operating-system

I can't say if it will fix the issue or not as I had previously resolved it on my console, but hopefully it does.
  4. Anton Cocu Win User

Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

Same issue here on a Windows 10 and a Windows 11 system. Issue was noticed since last friday.

Seems to be a bug in updates of last week.
  5. Doomofman Win User

UK/Ireland. Who's not getting it til Monday now?

@RICHL74

Scheduled Delivery:

Monday, 11/25/2013, By End of Day

Last update was

United Kingdom 11/22/2013 3:23 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
  6. EddieB27 Win User

my save file disappeared....

No .... Just my Madden game... I had 2 SAVES on 3/24/23 one was AUTO and one was Manual that disappeared .... When i now go to SAVED Franchise file it goes back to 3/11/23 as last save...
Thema:

1. The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system. - Similar Threads - last update has

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  6. Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update: Ever since the most recent Alpha Skip Ahead update the fan speed remains at it's idol speed. The fan speed controller no longer gets told to increase fan speed as the need arises. Could also be...
  7. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  8. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  9. Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...: Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the solitaire from w7. (*Moved from feedback.) ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...