The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

Discus and support The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tristin Lefebvre, Feb 15, 2024.

1. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made I've not made any

:)

Tristin Lefebvre, Feb 15, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I will get a respons within 48 hours I have not made any refunds

These are being sent out in error.

The whole refund system has been having issues lately & these emails being sent out is part of that.

I've had a couple as well.Just delete them,nothing to worry about.
  3. EugeneSokol Win User

Refund for Caped Crusader Pack

I followed your instructions, contacted a tech in chat, and he successfully completed my refund request. However, the next day, I get this email which says,

"We can’t provide a refund to the request for order(s) 6089559781 purchased on Oct. 3, 2019."

My question is, why? It says it came up eligible for a refund when I first requested it. Now, they say it isn't. Please help me understand. Thanks. I've gotten refunds before with no problem. I still bought
    this for my son on his account.
  4. Devin Lancaster Win User

Getting a refund on an xbox digital game.

1. Toy Soldiers HD

2. I do not have a secondary email on my account.

3. The last refund I requested was on 11-25-2021

I am eligible for a refund based on the information you provided which I already stated in my original question. That is why I am here. I should not have been denied based on what you guys say is eligible. My request was put in on the same day as purchase and the game was played for only 1 hour and 9 minutes which is not a significant amount of time. I was denied and the reason being was that I played the game. There is nothing anywhere that says if a game is played at all then it can't be refunded. Only if a significant amount of time has been played on the game which isn't the case here.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

The Division 2 - Invasion Apparel Event - April 5th to May 2nd, 2019.

I've gotten more apparel in the last 2 days then I'd gotten in almost 2 weeks.. I feel like a hoarder.
  6. Ladyhawke09 Win User

Fraudulent use of account

I have had 2 emails and my account shows that a refund was authorised but no money has ever been sent.

Now I get emails saying I cannot have a refund so this needs to be looked into further than a request page.
Thema:

The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

1. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I... - Similar Threads - last days I've

2. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  3. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  4. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  5. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  6. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games: I stopped playing starfield a week ago, and I am assuming it is in this time that it began but I don't know. I downloaded Forza Motorsport yesterday. and tried to play it and it just keeps...
  9. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days: For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way...
  10. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...