The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for

Discus and support The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday I connected normally in a discord chat, but after restarting my console the icon just doesn't appear anymore, does anyone know what could... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Human_Recognition617, Aug 14, 2022.

1. The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for

Yesterday I connected normally in a discord chat, but after restarting my console the icon just doesn't appear anymore, does anyone know what could have happened. I'm Brazilian, any grammatical mistakes I made I apologize

submitted by /u/Human_Recognition617
    [link] [comments]

/u/Human_Recognition617, Aug 14, 2022
  2. IvanPelayo Win User

Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox

Discord continues not working at all. It doesnt even appear on parties & chats.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Discord no longer connecting

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings then install the game.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try using Discord and see if it connects.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  5. kyle221b Win User

Seems to have fixed it, thank you for the help
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Try restarting your console and see if that sorts it out, if not, please try changing the network frequency on your router settings from 2.4 Ghz to 5 Ghz or 5 Ghz to 2.4 Ghz.
Thema:

The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for

1. The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for - Similar Threads - icon connect discord

2. Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?: For sone reason in 2020 my games kept not opening when i pressed its icon. Its started happening recently. Why is it doing that? a46cbcc4-17d3-4aa9-8afa-81ccf1454ad2
  3. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  4. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  5. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  6. Can the icons within an external harddrive be customized to show on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the icons within an external harddrive be customized to show on xbox?: [img] I use the media player app on my xbox series x to play stored movie files. When I access the harddrive, all of the folders have the same file icon shown. Is there a way to customize these...
  7. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  8. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  9. I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...: I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings. Or anything else i turned off the xbox restarted and nothing...
  10. Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...: Hi every day when i finishing playing when i turn off the xbox(series x) sometime it take 10 or 20 sec to fully turn off(xbox icon flash turn off) sometimes 1 minute i think i wanna know is it...