The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only $5! WTH!

Discus and support The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only $5! WTH! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; brandiesel1, I've owned it since its release. It is one of the Games that solidified my hesitance to purchase any new Game at full retail price on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest

brandiesel1, I've owned it since its release. It is one of the Games that solidified my hesitance to purchase any new Game at full retail price on launch.

If it's a MP Game meh either it will have an active community or it will be dead by the time I late buy a Game (or don't at all).

Elohmn, Jul 2, 2016
  2. ..........

Hello "Unreal Warfare" The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only ! WTH! :)

Thank you very much for that information update The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only ! WTH! :)

It took me a little over 3 hours to install Halo 5 when I installed it a long time ago. I am not going to re-install Halo 5 again given the fact that there are probably a ton of new updates on it now.

It would probably take 4 to 5 hours to re-install the game.

Thanks, but no thanks 323i, you should have released this when I initially installed Halo 5.

Hello everyone The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only ! WTH! :)

Is this game still populated?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only ! WTH! :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 3, 2016
  3. Got Titanfall Deluxe for $5 about a year ago. There is a reason it's $5. I'll just leave it at that.

Mogwai Warrior, Jul 3, 2016
  4. The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only $5! WTH!

"There is a reason it's $5. I'll just leave it at that." - Mogwai Warrior

There is a reason people won't care that
    TITANFALL 2
    is not an "exclusive". I'll just leave it at that. lol

Goth Vampirella, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: