The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

Discus and support The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StinkingRegistrations, Dec 2, 2019.

1. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day.

This causes one of two problems.

(besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter I type not to appear for up to 30 seconds [as thousands of others annually complain about, also with modern rigs])

... So >

1) Our payment is delayed by a day each year, and Microsoft take the payment in full each year (up to 24 hours late)...

2) Because there is no known way to simply change the payment date by a single day, Microsoft secretly prevent us getting any of the free games that come out each November of each year. Members of our family look at that as THEFT BY MICROSOFT >because< they
    already took our money in FULL (backdated up to the 24 hours).

So, Microsoft get ALL our money, but we don`t get ALL of the (free) Games.

What are the options other than moving to Sony when the PS5 comes out and Microsoft losing almost all our family custom for generations to come?

:)

StinkingRegistrations, Dec 2, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This causes Problems.

If you dont auto renew when you pay a day or 2 later it should show that date.

Also why do you not get the games if only off line 1 day?
  3. zeroice007 Win User

The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This causes Problems.

exactly whenever you start it lol just stop it like a few days before and reopen it on the exact day you want your payment on
  4. StinkingRegistration Win User

If you dont auto renew when you pay a day or 2 later it should show that date.

Also why do you not get the games if only off line 1 day?
    Absolutely,......

.............................if we pay that 24 hours late each time (on the 4th), then it should show that date (4th)... but it does not (it always tells us we paid for the full year backdated that 24 hours to the 3rd of the month).

It always makes us pay the full year, and always removes that months free games.

We don`t know why we don`t get that months game/s for the full month we backdatedly paid for; which is why we decided to ask.

If Microsoft pay their electricity bill 24 hours late, does the Electric company pull the plug on them for the day?
  5. StinkingRegistration Win User

Hi StinkyRegistrations,

Welcome to the forums, and sorry you're having this type of problem.

The Annual subscription should be based on when you did the initial order, so maybe stop the renew of your subscription, and then renew it at the date or the day after you're able to afford it.

There's always a work around.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/manage-xbox-subscription
    Thank you for your attempt at a reasonable response; however

You do not explain WHY Microsoft take ALL our money, but still refuse to provide the game for the `full year we paid* for` (backdated 24* hours).

As for cancelling subscription (then restarting in a year), the problem is we are under the impression that if we cancel, then the existing contract we have might stop, we will lose any games we already have on Gold, and we might not be refunded if they
    do that.

The system wording seems to be surrounded in secrecy.
  6. StinkingRegistration Win User

Sure lol. Actually lol, we will lol probably do what I stated before. Buy the Playstation 5 and use that.

Meh, at least playing the 1,000 Steam games we have is free. Lol.
Thema:

The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

1. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This... - Similar Threads - GOLD Annual fee

2. Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable: Hello, My son had the Ultimate Pass and it's about to expire. I just wanted to renew with the annual Gold Live Pass but it keeps saying "ooops offer unavailable". I seem to have the...
  3. Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption: Why can't I renew my annual Xbox 1 gold subscription 756361c9-d4a6-4cc3-8632-be113000e451
  4. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying that it needed to be renewed. I have just...
  6. Cobranca anual indevida assinatura Xbox Gold -[Translation - Cobranca Annual undue Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobranca anual indevida assinatura Xbox Gold -[Translation - Cobranca Annual undue Xbox...: Foi renovada a assinatura anual sem meu consentimento e aprovacao Como devo proceder para obter o estorno do valor? -[Translation - has renewed the annual subscription without my consent and...
  7. Charged Twice For Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charged Twice For Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: I recently changed my billing info from my credit card to my PayPal account to pay for my annual Xbox Live Gold subscription. For some reason I was charged £39.99 twice, instead of just once, so I...
  8. Xbox Live Rewards - ANNUAL Xbox Live Gold ISSUE

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Rewards - ANNUAL Xbox Live Gold ISSUE: My annual XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription was renewed in 2015 and 2016. Why I haven't recived 6000 credits (3.000 + 3000) for them?? THX ccf88daa-1c3c-4b9e-b93b-85843d421946
  9. My Xbox Live Rewards Statement is not showing annual renewals to Gold

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Live Rewards Statement is not showing annual renewals to Gold: On my Xbox Live Rewards page, under my statement, it only shows 4,250 points. These are from renewal of 12 month gold membership in 2013 and a purchase in 2015. But if the renewal of the gold...
  10. AVAILING XBOX GOLD 40% OFF ON ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION!

in XBoX on Consoles
    AVAILING XBOX GOLD 40% OFF ON ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION!: I was trying to BUY a 40% - off on XBOX GOLD! But I couldn't Succeed the Purchase.....I was using the XBOX gift card worth 50$ . I don't know how to purchase it with the Gift card. i did know...