The god father the game

Discus and support The god father the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bestowalkiller, Jul 31, 2023.

1. The god father the game

Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let it run and keep the console off line or something. Come on Xbox I’m sure you can figure it out

:)

Bestowalkiller, Jul 31, 2023
  2. Bestowalkiller Win User

The god father the game

Last thing is it possible to create like a port on the Xbox to run on the old o.s?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The god father the game

no, because converting it to Xbox One and above creates a derivative work under the law

Backward compatibility the game to be ported. This represents a large investment of money and time, and also requires the permission of the copyright holder of the game.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The god father the game

They can't do that

Backwards compatibility is converting it to an Xbox One game, which creates a derivative work under the law

And the backwards compatibility program has ended. All games that are legally or technologically able to be converted have been

You'll have to ask EA for a remake
  5. Bestowalkiller Win User

The god father the game

I’m just saying to let the Xbox read the desk and play it if you have the old disc I understand selling it again won’t happen that’s all I was saying but I understand the whole legal aspect just hoping. Or remake it lol I’d buy it again all updated
  6. JasonLee333 Win User

God Father

i doubt they will bring it back the director of the Godfather films (movies) Francis Ford Coppola voiced his disapproval of the 2006/2007 Godfather video game claming Paramount Pictures never told him about it
Thema:

The god father the game

1. The god father the game - Similar Threads - god father game

2. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  3. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  4. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  5. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  6. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  7. God save the XBOX!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    God save the XBOX!!!!: Hey yall, serious question here, my husband died over a year ago and the Xbox was his and mine, I'm afraid for the day it expires (stops working entirely) the xbox itself, I dont have his email...
  8. This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.: I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the account they are telling me "Unfortunately,...
  9. god?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    god?: how can i get more ssd in my xbox? cc2a7fa4-b585-42c8-8f0f-7b4e60a13e80
  10. God Father

in XBoX Games and Apps
    God Father: When are you guys going to make The God Father game backward compatible? I loved the first one on the 360 and have hung on to my copy in hopes of being able to play it on the Xbox 1. So please...