the gamertag change purchase went through but my gamertag isnt changed

Discus and support the gamertag change purchase went through but my gamertag isnt changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought change gamertag and microsoft showed that the purchase went through but the change name page didnt show gamertag changed sucessfully and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TahtStalker, Jan 3, 2024.

1. TahtStalker
    TahtStalker Guest

I bought change gamertag and microsoft showed that the purchase went through but the change name page didnt show gamertag changed sucessfully and i created another account but it said the the gamertag that i wanted to change to is avaliable. idk if u can understand the thing that you just read

:)

TahtStalker, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello TahtStalker, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, who answers your question:

If the purchase was made, I recommend that you wait at least 48 hours to see if the gamertag is completely updated during that time, since on some occasions (it is not common) but it may take a little longer and it is always recommended to wait that period of time.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/64cd7d22-dcc9-478a-a17f-23c41e8d5ae7

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. PintsizedGuide5 Win User

Error 80151103

My problem is similar, i have the free gamertag change, I went to change it and it comes up with that number and saying live marketplace isnt avaiable at this time. >_<
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gamertag was reported, no free change

As stated in the enforcement site:

"If you create an offensive or inappropriate Gamertag, it will be replaced with a new automatically-generated Gamertag

If a player is unhappy with the assigned Gamertag and wishes to change it, he or she may purchase a new Gamertag through the

standard Gamertag change process
    . "
  5. JamieDesmond Win User

Gamer tag took my money but not changing?

Hello, I have the same issue. A couple days ago I changed my Xbox user but to no avail. The money used went through. It has been 2 days since then and my user still hasn't changed.

After purchasing the product it stated "Something went wrong. Try your gamertag again". yet money was still withdrawn.

I have signed in and out and checked my order history. It has appeared completed but my gamertag is still yet to change.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

RANDOM PLAYER TAG

You had the chance to pick a gtag before it was assigned to you. If you are unhappy with the assigned Gamertag and you wish to change it, you can purchase a new Gamertag through the

standard Gamertag change process
Thema:

1. the gamertag change purchase went through but my gamertag isnt changed - Similar Threads - gamertag change purchase

2. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  7. Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.: Good day Microsoft, how i can change gamertag in Ukraine? For now, if i want to purchase "Gamertag Change" service, for me available only US billing address. Because of this i can`t purchaice...
  8. I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...: I simply purchased a service that was not provided correctly and would like my $13 back or for my name to change correctly to what I wanted. cbaa5c95-65fe-499c-a2ba-403eef43055f
  9. How long does it take for your gamertag to change after purchase?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for your gamertag to change after purchase?: I purchased a new gamertag last night, assuming it would change immediately. Microsoft sure had no trouble charging me the $9.99 immediately. But my gamertag remains the same....
  10. Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change: I cannot purchase the Gamertag change, this error keeps occurring please help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our...