The game will shut down unexpectedly when loading the map normally!

Discus and support The game will shut down unexpectedly when loading the map normally! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you encounter a game loading map twice a month, it will shut down unexpectedly without any operation. Is it a game problem or a system problem.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aauk47, May 10, 2020.

1. /u/aauk47
    /u/aauk47 Guest

If you encounter a game loading map twice a month, it will shut down unexpectedly without any operation. Is it a game problem or a system problem.

game:borderland3 os:10.0.19401.2893 2006.200507.00 alpha skip ring

submitted by /u/aauk47
    [link] [comments]

/u/aauk47, May 10, 2020
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Shut down when loading game

When you launch a game that will increase the load on the console, causing it to start to heat up. In your case, clearly that's triggering the sensor that detects whether the console is too hot, which causes it to shut down to prevent damage to the hardware.

Is your console in a well ventilated area? Make sure that there's a reasonable amount of space around it and that nothing is covering up any of the vents.

If the console is in a well ventilated area and nothing is blocking the vents, it might require servicing unfortunately. If it's under warranty, I would get the retailer to replace it if possible, otherwise you can contact Xbox Support to get Microsoft to
    service it. If it's out of warranty, there will be a fee for the repair, although I don't know how much it is.
  3. C Brisco Win User

Can't access fifa 12 online contents, please HELP!!!

Hello When did You Get Your FIFA12 if You Are Trying To Load Remember EA Normally Shuts Down Features For a Edition When a New One Comes Out FIFA 13 In This Case
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBox one suddenly turned off during videos

Hi there Mattia,

Thanks for the replies. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the console shutting down unexpectedly.

• Is this the only game that affects the console?
    • Does this happen with other games?
    • What console are you using?
    If you follow these steps on the article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    , but the console continues to shut down, request a repair.

Let us know. Hope this helps.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox shutting down when starting a game

6. XBF Ruben D Win User

My xbox is shutting down unexpectedly

Hello HollyKranz,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the consoles shutting down after 30 minutes, and I understand you've tried the solution steps on the support website, have you tried to plug the consoles into a different outlet? It might be the outlet
    that is causing the issue with the consoles shutting down. Are the consoles plugged directly into the wall outlet, or are they plugged into a power strip or surge protector?

Additionally, as I stated before, I understand that you have tried solutions from the support website but, just in case, here is the support article for
    Troubleshooting an Xbox One shutting off.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

1. The game will shut down unexpectedly when loading the map normally! - Similar Threads - game shut down

2. Xbox shutting down mid game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down mid game: Hello, I bought a new Xbox series x about 6-8 months ago and just recently it has been giving me problems. The Xbox will run fine for a little bit then when start to play games or launch games it...
  3. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  6. Games Shutting Down to Overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Shutting Down to Overheating: Hello Everyone, I’ve been having trouble playing certain games like Rainbox Six and Fortnite, this is due to me getting an error message everytime I go into a game, i’ve cleaned my air box and...
  7. Xbox One X shuts down when starting a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shuts down when starting a game: My Xbox one x will turn on and work fine from the dashboard or on YouTube or Netflix. When I start a game however the console will shut off completely. For example: Fortnite- I can start it. I...
  8. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  9. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  10. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899