The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

Discus and support The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XDYOUSSEFZDYOUSSEF, Jun 10, 2023.

1. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there are multiple of the lights sometimes in all sorts of colors.

i read and i found a fix but i cant do it, here's why. Quantum Break is made for DX11 apparently and places like steam and Windows Store/Xbox app Run it on DX12

now, for steam they can enter a command and force it to run on DX11 and boom textures are fixed, i cant seem to do it on the Xbox App.

i got Quantum break via Gamepass, i installed it from the Xbox app, i tried looking, cant find any way to make it run on DX11.

maybe it is something else, but everything i've read says the same thing, make it run in DX11.

:)

XDYOUSSEFZDYOUSSEF, Jun 10, 2023
  2. XDYOUSSEFZDYOUSSEF Win User

The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to do it.

is there a way to fix the graphics renderer? it looks like such a cool game but this glitch is ruining it.

Heres a video encase if anyone doesn't understand, this is exactly whats happening : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwXldhGTdz4&t=99s&ab_channel=ShaunPotts
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to do it.

At least that's what I did when I was playing it on console.
  4. XDYOUSSEFZDYOUSSEF Win User

so is there no other way to fix it?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello XDYOUSSEFZDYOUSSEF, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game.

I'm afraid that the Game Pass version is not set up to run DX11. That feature is exclusive only to the Steam version of the game.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Not without patching it by them or the GPu drivers
Thema:

The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

1. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to... - Similar Threads - Game Quantum Break

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break: During gameplay, I encountered an issue where colors began to appear on my screen. The colors appeared in the middle of the game and persisted throughout the remainder of my play session. The...
  4. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  5. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  6. Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.: Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines. I am the official version of the game purchased in the store. The host system and the game are the latest....
  7. Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game: I didn't received the Redeem Code for Alan Wake & Quantum Break c94aeafb-dc44-4699-9d61-ace07c72e3eb
  8. Quantum Break free copy of pc version and free alan wake game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break free copy of pc version and free alan wake game: it also haven't been received yet please help thanks 191c7baa-c8f8-43e0-b560-1b170a627b59
  9. Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...: Quantum Break won't install from disc right away, and there was no problem with it on the Xbox One Orginal, but since I now have Xbox One X, this game seems stuck at 3.61GB as far as I can tell...
  10. Does the game »Quantum Break« supports Stereoscopic 3D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the game »Quantum Break« supports Stereoscopic 3D: Hello, I'm thinking about buying this game. But for me it is important to play the game in stereoscopic 3D (via my 3D display). I usually use 3Dvision for this. But because the game uses Windows’...