The game crashes when its loading / El juego se crashea cuando esta cargando

Discus and support The game crashes when its loading / El juego se crashea cuando esta cargando in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have some problems trying to open a game. When i open a game everything is normal, but, when it start loading, at 35/46 % the game crashes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronPMbb, May 19, 2022.

1. AaronPMbb
    AaronPMbb Guest

Hello, i have some problems trying to open a game.

When i open a game everything is normal, but, when it start loading, at 35/46 % the game crashes without any reason, i don't have any error pop up, just crashes, if somebody have a solution, please tell me, because this happens with ALL games i have! Including Microsoft Flight Simulator and Surgeon Simulator 2.

Thanks.

Hola, tengo problemas intentando abrir un juego.

Cuando abro un juego todo anda normal, chill, pero cuando empieza a cargar, mas o menos al 35/46 % el juego crashea sin ninguna razon aparente, y lo que es aun mas extraño es que literal no hay ningun error, a lo que me refiero es que no sale ningun Pop up de algun error, solo, se crashea, sin rastro aparente, asi que, si alguien tiene alguna solucion, que me lo diga por favor, porque esto pasa con TODOS los juegos que tengo! Incluyendo Microsoft Flight Simulator y Surgeon Simulator 2.

Gracias.

:)

AaronPMbb, May 19, 2022
  2. AaronPMbb Win User

Its happening in PC Windows 11 and no, when i installed Microsoft Flight Simulator the first time, it crashed, so i never played it
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, AaronPMbb. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is this hapenning on PC or console?

If on PC, running Windows 10 or 11? If on the console, which model?

Also, were the games running fine for some time after this issue or you never were able to play a game?

Will wait for your answers to better assist you!
  4. hayabusagomez Win User

2 month old laptop with taptiles preinstalled stopped working

en mi lap inio el juego me sale que esta cargando y de repente se miniminiza y cuando quiero hacerla grande de nuevo se miniminiza de nuevo y no avanza
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

Mi Xbox no funciona como debería [My Xbox doesn't work as it should]

si eso pasa cuando lo acabas de prender es por que esta cargando todo y si mueves la palanca logicamente se traba ya que esta cargando todo el contenido ya luego fluye con normalidad

[Translation-if that happens when you've just turned it on it's because it's loading everything and if you move the lever it logically locks because it's loading all the content and then it flows normally ]
  6. Riatudo 666 Win User

Mi perfil se desconecta de Xbox LIVE nada mas iniciar un juego

me desconecta de xbox live cuando reproduzco el gta san andres y el juego se me queda pausado y me aparece que el juego esta sucio o rayado, pero el juego es DESCARGADO , ¿que hago?
Thema:

1. The game crashes when its loading / El juego se crashea cuando esta cargando - Similar Threads - game crashes loading

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Games Crashing After Loading In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Crashing After Loading In: My games keep crashing back to the desktop - every mission I load into Helldivers 2 it crashes. In minecraft, I can play for a few minutes before it crashes. I was not dealing with this for a few...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.: On a Win11 PC, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Since the last update the program is very slow to load (it stays on the MUWG revolving blocks for over a minute.) During gameplay it can slow down,...
  6. My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load...: Henlow My xbox series s game froze then when I turned it on and of it got stuck of the xbox startup screen 5595b5bc-3a64-41bc-b496-a1c057d2b803
  7. Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?: Help me I just want to play the game. I played bauldars gate for 20 hours or so approximately over about 5 days and now when I try to load up the game it will sync forever and then start to load...
  8. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  9. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes: And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932
  10. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games: I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1 22 , GTA online and recently Forza Motorsport....