The game couldn't start

Discus and support The game couldn't start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Guys please help me my games says : the game couldn't start. Try to downloading the game agian. That happened becuse i (Patchxex) help me pls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mumin_158, May 29, 2024.

1. Mumin_158
    Mumin_158 Guest

The game couldn't start

Guys please help me my games says : the game couldn't start. Try to downloading the game agian. That happened becuse i (Patchxex) help me pls

[Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Mumin"]

:)

Mumin_158, May 29, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

The game couldn't start

Hello, Mumin_158. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with this today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I find it appropriate to ask if you could share more details about your inquiry.
    For example: Do you have this issue on Xbox or on a Windows PC? What's the name of the affected game(s)? What potential solutions, apart from reinstalling the game, have you tried to fix this issue, etc.?

The more information you provide about your concern, the better we can assist.
    Feel free to share screenshots if needed; just make sure to hide personal information.

Thanks for taking the time to share more details.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Error "The game couldn't not start"

Hello ЕлизаветаГорбылёва,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Prince of Persia on the Xbox 360 will not launch. We suggest looking through the Xbox 360 storage and looking for any corrupt files for the game. The corrupt files can be located by
    looking for a file that has an exclamation point next to it. We will provide instructions on how to locate these files. Also, you can try

clearing the system cache
    and power cycling the console. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to locate any corrupt files:

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the guide
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select System Settings
    4. Select Storage
    5. Choose your storage device
    6. Select any file you want and look for corrupt files
  4. ЕлизаветаГ Win User

Hi. Its a digital game, and I downloaded it yesterday evening. I tried to reinstall it on to the console five times. I have no friends with Xbox, so I can't try it on another console. All my another games are working.
  5. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi Elizaveta Gorbylova,

We are sorry to here that you are having trouble with getting into Prince of Persia on your 360. Could you help us out please as you have done everything suggested by support.

1. Is the game a Digital game or is it disc?

2. Has the game ever worked for you?

3. Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it on to the console?

4. Have you tried it on another Xbox console (Family or friends) and did it work on that?

Thank you

Привет Елизавета Горбыла,

Мы сожалеем здесь, что у вас возникли проблемы с получением в Принц Персии на 360. Не могли бы вы помочь нам, пожалуйста, как вы сделали все, что предложил поддержку.

1. Является ли игра цифровой или это диск?

2. Игра когда-либо работал для вас?

3. Вы пробовали uninstalling игра и переустановить ее дальше к приставке?

4. Вы пробовали его на другой консоли Xbox (семья или друзья) и он работал на том?

Спасибо
  6. ЕлизаветаГ Win User

I did it twice. But thanks
Thema:

The game couldn't start

1. The game couldn't start - Similar Threads - game couldn't start

2. Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...: Xbox Cloud Gaming won't start a Fortnite session. I've been getting a "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." error for about a month now....
  3. Games couldn't start, Error code: (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games couldn't start, Error code: (0x80070005): Hi, recently I can no longer launch games from the Xbox app with PC Game Pass. After a short loading time of each game, the error message "Something didn't work when starting your game. Error...
  4. I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game: I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game. My Xbox one s starts to act up when I tried reinstalling pso2 new genesis. My Xbox starts to become slow, everytime I reinstall...
  5. "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." Original Xbox backwards comp. to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." Original Xbox backwards comp. to...: About 2 years ago, I got Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge for the Original Xbox. Was working well until my disc is scratched up. Back to present day, I got an another one that is somewhat clean....
  6. Error "The game couldn't not start"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "The game couldn't not start": Hi! I bought the 'Prince of Persia' and it dosn't work. I did all points from this article: https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-360/errors/game-could-not-start and nothing. I don't know what I...
  7. The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.: alright so I recently got an original Xbox and I knew Xbox 360s can play original Xbox games so when I popped in halo, it showed this error: Game Error The game couldn't start. Try downloading...
  8. The Game Couldn't Start. Try Downloading The Game Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Couldn't Start. Try Downloading The Game Again: I am getting the "The Game Couldn't Start. Try Downloading The Game Again" error when i try to run dragon age:origins on my xbox 360. The game used to work before but it has suddenly stopped. It...
  9. The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.: I am trying to play Minecraft xbox 360 edition. It has worked fine up until now, but now I am getting a message saying, "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." I didn't...
  10. I cannot sign up for Xbox Live. 'The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign up for Xbox Live. 'The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game ...: Hello, I just purchased a 3 month prepaid Xbox 360 Live membership. Excited to start, I tried to sign up. So after hitting the sign up option, a Game error occurs. it states: "The game couldn't...