The game code I bought yesterday is not valid

Discus and support The game code I bought yesterday is not valid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the Code text box shadcwof war I did. There's no game. 태국어 러시아어 독일어 트남어 힌디어 Code number is [Moderator Removed - Personal Information]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 욱김1, Dec 12, 2018.

1. 욱김1
    욱김1 Guest

In the Code text box shadcwof war I did. There's no game.

• 태국어
    • 러시아어
    • 독일어
    • 트남어
    • 힌디어

Code number is [Moderator Removed - Personal Information]

:)

욱김1, Dec 12, 2018
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into problems. First of all I would advise for future reference not to put any Codes on the Forums as these are public and anybody on here has access to the thread.

Now where exactly was this code purchased? It is possible that you might need to take It back to request a replacement as this code is not valid.

I hope this helps.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, the code does work, make sure the code is for your region, then try redeeming the code again. Do it quick otherwise, you will lose it. Putting the code on here is a bad idea, as anyone can access it and redeem the code. The code can only be used once.
  4. GaudyToe3674579 Win User

error code when redeeming xbox live card

i bought 3 month xbox live gold membership yesterday and it keeps telling me This code isnt valid .please enter valid code. I Check the code and then try entering it again and again.' what should i do?
  5. FatefulPrism373 Win User

name your game invalid

I bought an Xbox one yesterday it came with 3 games the code for the three games as invalid I bought an Xbox one yesterday it came with three games the code for 3 games is invalid how can I get a new code to redeem my games
  6. Bararg10 Win User

Xbox 360

I bought the code on ebay and the code isnt valid on my console. I try it on my friend xbox 360 and there the code is valid
Thema:

1. The game code I bought yesterday is not valid - Similar Threads - game code bought

2. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  3. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  4. Bought Game pass ultimate code and when I entered won’t let me confirm even after entering...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Game pass ultimate code and when I entered won’t let me confirm even after entering...: I have an Xbox one and I’ve bought a code for game pass ultimate but when I put the code in it then tells me how recurring payments will be turned on which is fine however when I select a billing...
  5. Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they...: Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they can’t redeem it is there any way to fix this 9c1aa309-9e83-40f8-8064-540e8a1a5c3a
  6. Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...: Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on argentina but it still doesn't work. Please help me...
  7. I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on...: I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on his end it didn't work P.s he lives in South Africa c48e88db-3feb-4eba-ab7b-6fcfeb634ce6
  8. Redeem code for a game bought on amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code for a game bought on amazon: I bought minecraft Java and bedrock for my sons pc via a voucher code from Amazon. The email came through which I opened on my phone. My son uses my email on his pc but as I redeemed the code on...
  9. Bought a game online but cant find activation code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game online but cant find activation code: Bought a game online and can't find activation code 9a4f5b2a-54ca-4970-93b6-e505c230be66
  10. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb