The Game Closes Automatically in Pc Xbox

Discus and support The Game Closes Automatically in Pc Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I use Game Pass Service on PC. When I am playing, the game closes automatically after a while. Sometimes, after restarting the game, I face the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morteza Memar, Nov 17, 2023.

1. The Game Closes Automatically in Pc Xbox

Hello.

I use Game Pass Service on PC. When I am playing, the game closes automatically after a while. Sometimes, after restarting the game, I face the error 0X80072ee2. How can I solve my problem?

I checked and the game is compatible with my system hardware.

:)

Morteza Memar, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Morteza.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Don't worry, let's try to solve your issue. There might be an error that occurred in the game.

Even though it might seem obvious, it's always best to ensure that our PC and all drivers are up to date. The same goes for the Xbox app and the game. Make sure there are no updates to be done for both.

To update Xbox and Game services app

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app.

To update your game

Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Check for updates.

If an update is available, select Update

If you've already checked and everything is up to date, I suggest trying to repair the game.

To repair the game

Open the Xbox app and then go to my Library, select your game.
    Select the More Options button (...),
    then Manage.
    Select Files and then verify and repair.

If the issue remains, you can also remove and reinstall Gaming services.

To do this you must press the Start button on the taskbar,
    type 'powershell,'
    right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select 'Run as administrator.'

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select 'Yes' when you receive the User Account Control (UAC)
    prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Further information at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope my suggestions are helpful to you.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. SammyVS Win User

Xbox App and Store Glitch

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar and run as admin, wait for the black screen to close, and open the store automatically. After that restart your PC and try starting some game again.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Game pass app closing automatically

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Game pass app closing automatically

Hello Habib999,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues with your phone wherein the Xbox Game Pass App closes right away upon launching.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Does the issue appear on other apps as well?
    Kindly check this article below to troubleshoot Xbox mobile app

Troubleshoot issues in the Xbox mobile app | Xbox Support

You may also consider checking the troubleshooting steps provided by Huawei for app issues

App crashes, closes unexpectedly, or doesn't respond - HUAWEI Community

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

When do features return after temporary ban?

In the Xbox app, try to log out your account, both from it and from the Microsoft store

Type the term WSRESET into the Windows search bar

Run as administrator

Wait for the window to open to close automatically

Restart your PC

Login your accounts again
Thema:

1. The Game Closes Automatically in Pc Xbox - Similar Threads - Game Closes Automatically

2. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  3. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging: I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks! BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01, is...
  4. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  7. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  8. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  9. PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.: All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the title screen the game seemingly crashes with no...
  10. Why does my game have to be closed for an update notification?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have to be closed for an update notification?: While this isn't the first time I've had this happen it was arguably the most inconvenient time for it. In the middle of battle in Baldur's Gate 3 on my Xbox Series X and I heard a noise so I...