The future of Xbox series solid state drives

Discus and support The future of Xbox series solid state drives in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay I have had a big concern about the future of the Xbox series solid state drives. As game company’s produce more and more series enhanced games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by magnus bingham, Sep 29, 2023.

1. The future of Xbox series solid state drives

Okay I have had a big concern about the future of the Xbox series solid state drives. As game company’s produce more and more series enhanced games and the bigger they get what happens when we fill the internal storage and solid state drive storage? There’s only one slot on the consoles for one. It’s crazy that a 1tb drive is 150$ and a 2tb is 300$. I can buy a 4tb external for 120$ but can’t run series games on it. So I’m wondering if there will be an adapter for the solid state drives or will there be external usb drives that can run series games. When I got my series x it’s stated it has 1tb of internal storage but I only had 879gbs when I first booted it up. Soon company’s are gonna be fighting just for my storage space on my console and I play a vast amount of games but I prefer to not be so limited on how many games I can play with out having to install or transfers others

I want to hear other peoples opinions on this matter and see how you all feel about it.

:)

magnus bingham, Sep 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

The future of Xbox series solid state drives