The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

Discus and support The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jakemobile., Jan 15, 2024.

1. Jakemobile.
    Jakemobile. Guest

Backstory: (2016-2018)

I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had so little games.

The problem: (2022-present)

after a 5 day vacation, I was eager to play halo:reach, but when I booted the console, it never got past the 360 logo. I tried many things, from holding rt+y, to unplugging the console for a month. There was only one thing on that wreched frozen screen. The guide button. But nothing on the guide button worked, but then I waited a couple hours...

Solution? Unknown :

In the couple hours, a prompt told me that some features were missing or corrupt and to use xbox.support and prompted a restart. A restart was done and... it worked but didn't work. I got past the 360 logo. But when I went to get a usb and transfer files, no internal storage. Clearing the cache on a usb stick?, didn't work. Configuring the usb with system reserved storage? No... what I believe is that the 4gb storage was bad. now pictures of me on kinect adventure in 2016 will never be seen again. Please. Save that one picture of a toddler version of me looking like a deer that just got hit by a truck be seen again.

Suggestions: help this story-which is a true story- reach a good ending because I really want to know what happens in the ending of halo:reach and I want to be able to have my source of joy be from a picture of kinect adventure.

:)

Jakemobile., Jan 15, 2024
  2. CialUK Win User

change of hdd

So will the xbox 360 slim 4gb take a hdd from a xbox 360 slim 250gb? And is the only differences the cases and the hdd capacity in the two slim xboxs
  3. ps360 Win User
  4. ThomasHarrisUSA Win User

Xbox wont Sign in

Will this reset proceedure work for xbox 360 slim 4gb consoles?
  5. OCRyzen Win User

$99 Xbox and Kinect with 2 year Gold sub.

If someone can't afford $199 for a new Xbox 360 Slim 4GB or $299 for a 4GB Slim Kinect Sports Bundle... Either, save up for it or Just buy the previous 60GB model for around $120...
  6. Baud Modem Win User

Need to Wait 15 Seconds Before Eject Powers On?

Anyone? Is this normal for some Xbox 360 Slims? Mine is the 4GB model.
Thema:

1. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim - Similar Threads - frozen 4gb 360

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  4. steam build word frozen at start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    steam build word frozen at start up: im doing games on pc edge win 11. Game just started doing that for me as well. uninstalled, reinstalled. I click on tabs and nothing its frozen at the main screen. Nothing responds to clicking or...
  5. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  6. Xbox Series X Frozen State

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Frozen State: I was playing Sonic Forces on my Xbox for the first time when just after getting an "achievement" the game went black and all that was on screen was the achievement popup and it wouldn't go away....
  7. My xbox leaderboard hasn't updated since the 9th its completely frozen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox leaderboard hasn't updated since the 9th its completely frozen: my leader board has been frozen since the 9th i am getting the achievements but no points they don't even activate the daily game pass quests its driving me nuts somebody fix this problem i Ain't...
  8. How to fix gamebar frozen video issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix gamebar frozen video issue?: After I clipped something and played the clip, it just shows a frozen part of the clip and plays the sound in the clip. If it helps, I was playing Fortnite. edb8791e-f0bd-488c-9350-95d299e0f3a4
  9. Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.: For the last few days now every now and then while I'm on Youtube the video im watching would stop seconds in and only have the audio come through. It happen occasionally and I've tried restarting...
  10. My Xbox 1s is stuck on the factory reset login page frozen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 1s is stuck on the factory reset login page frozen: My Xbox is frozen on factory reset login page de7cfed7-1736-4154-a555-38c493418949