The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...

Discus and support The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been playing this game for 5 days only got to lvl 6 on first plane. There is 6 planes in my class (neo). To unlock new plane need to get first plane to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by help me pls =(, Oct 12, 2014.

1. The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...

Been playing this game for 5 days only got to lvl 6 on first plane. There is 6 planes in my class (neo). To unlock new plane need to get first plane to lvl 10 then so on to unlock the rest. Ok so I been playing trying to unlock new plane. Got tired of 1
    survival map you can beat when your noob. So started playing skrimish because it not same thing over and over and a challenge. Play several games get exp. Then out of nowhere don't get exp anymore. Some game run a long time if hard fight (10-30min) when won
    get NOTHING so a waste of time. So need a HUGE amount of exp just to lvl up and half the time don't get ANY exp. Seriously wtf just because it's a free game don't give sht exp and none half the time. I'm switching to Sony if you don't fking fix it getting
    tired of xbox and it's garbage. I'm a 10 year customer getting sick of this and the half *** trash you stick us with.

:)

help me pls =(, Oct 12, 2014
  2. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    AirMech Arena - Need to add Forum for game that exists

xbox 360 Arcade, AirMech Arena

Currently, there is no folder for this game in discussions.

(...because? Everything that happens in arena, stays in arena?)

DarkOvcharka, Oct 12, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    AirMech Arena (Free To Play)

Free To Play AirMech Arena is coming to Xbox One on 12th May
    RTS Mech Game

Let's Play Airmech Arena - Xbox 360...

I received an Early Access code last night so going to give it a go at some point.

King Tones, Oct 12, 2014
  4. MrAdyCarter
    MrAdyCarter Guest

The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...

AirMechArena is a game made by Ubisoft, not one Microsoft control the XP gains on.

Perhaps you'd be better served visiting
    http://airmecharena.com/
    and hitting the forums button, so you can give feedback to the relevant people.

MrAdyCarter, Oct 12, 2014
  5. MrAdyCarter Win User

The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish doesn't give exp all the time.

AirMechArena is a game made by Ubisoft, not one Microsoft control the XP gains on.

Perhaps you'd be better served visiting
    http://airmecharena.com/
    and hitting the forums button, so you can give feedback to the relevant people.
  6. SpriteGuy1659 Win User

Free Xbox 360 Games / Jogos Grátis para Xbox 360

Airmech arena, Happy wars, Doritos crash course. Happy wars got remastered and is still free. The same thing happened with Airmech arena
  7. Ludio Nomen Win User

Free Xbox 360 Games / Jogos Grátis para Xbox 360

As SpriteGuy1695 said; Doritos Crash Course, Airmech Arena, Happy Wars are all free. There's also a free racing game called Harm's Way for the 360.
  8. CeeCee PMS Win User

AirMech Arena - Need to add Forum for game that exists

9. Daft Badger Win User

Looking for a game

Tropico isn't really an rts,more of a city/civilization management game,great games though.

Airmech Arena is the only rts I know of on the xbox one at the moment & it's free.
Thema:

1. The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ... - Similar Threads - free arcade game

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  5. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  6. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  7. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  8. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  9. is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?: is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass? - no description, why would I say more than this, it's pretty f obvious 0fa2025c-c98f-4e16-9ed6-7fe9dc1d0991
  10. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...