the flash 5,000 points

Discus and support the flash 5,000 points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm looking at the rewards and I see the tv show rewards and I see I have the flash season 1 points but I don't have the season 2 points you guys think... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ClovenCasey, Nov 28, 2016.

1. ClovenCasey
    ClovenCasey Guest

the flash 5,000 points

I'm looking at the rewards and I see the tv show rewards and I see I have the flash season 1 points but I don't have the season 2 points you guys think I can get those ?

:)

ClovenCasey, Nov 28, 2016
  2. ClovenCasey
    ClovenCasey Guest
    The flash 5,000 points

hi I'm looking at my the rewards and I see I never got my 5,000 points for the flash season 2 is there anyway I can get that?

ClovenCasey, Nov 28, 2016
  3. TheTMurph92
    TheTMurph92 Guest
    didnt recieve points

i never received the 5,000 points for preordering forza 7.

TheTMurph92, Nov 28, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

the flash 5,000 points

Hello ClovenCasey,

We do not award for previous purchases before the offer. The tracking of your previous purchases is just to show you what titles you had beforehand in that TV/Movie series, and does not award Credits. We are currently investigating an issue correctly tracking
    these previous purchases, but it should not affect your Rewarding for any new purchases. Apologies for the confusion!

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

the flash 5,000 points