The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.

Discus and support The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Support, First off let me start by saying, I am a responsible adult with an Xbox live account. I only plat one particular game myself but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lt Spork, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Lt Spork
    Lt Spork Guest

Dear Xbox Support,

First off let me start by saying, I am a responsible adult with an Xbox live account. I only plat one particular game myself but my children also play many games.

As of late, in my game, Call of Duty 3, there are players hacking the game and I believe it to not only be a breach of Microsoft's terms of service, but also a breach in security. When I see suspicious activity in a corporation online, it really make me
    hesitant to continue paying for services when I believe a player is compromising the system itself. It's not just the game, it's my personal bank account that is attached to Microsoft.

I belong to a community of players on Facebook that have basically deemed myself as an "ambassador" of sorts in reporting these players but there's a little problem. Most online support forums, phone support and other documentation suggests reporting players
    through the "Xbox Console" or via the Enforcement website. When I log into the Enforcement site, it just repeatedly asks me if certain gamer tags are offensive or not. There is no valid information regarding reporting suspicious activity for XBox 360.

My question is, what is the best channel to go through to report suspicious player activity.

Sincerely,

Lt. Spork

:)

Lt Spork, Feb 22, 2016
  2. Please help me understand this

Really, that is weird. yes, the report and avoid does work. I personally would take a screenshot/video and contact Microsoft support directly. If you do repetitively join this guy he is hacking 90% I would guess. Contact Microsoft with proof/gameplay they
    will help you The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking. :)

Soviet5uper5tar, Feb 22, 2016
  3. hdejong
    hdejong Guest
    Please help me - Being harassed on XBL

Contact Microsoft and report the user. Its as simple as that

hdejong, Feb 22, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

The only way to report players is via the tools on your console as outlined on the
    Enforcement site. There are no other means in which to report. Some of the newer CoDs do have a separate in game reporting function. But basically all reporting is done on the
    console.

bowski477, Feb 22, 2016
  5. If you are truly concerned about the security of your identity and banking then I recommend calling Microsoft and sharing your concerns. Because honestly nothing is being done about it. All they can do is kick the hacker or gamer who is modifying the game
    offline. Or come out with a console patch that will only make it harder for them to mod. I personally know all this because I am a leader of a team who searches for hackers/modders in games and reports them.

Au5tinman1-259F1AEA-A73B-486A-A4FC-ED2567401B7A, Feb 22, 2016
  6. Lt Spork
    Lt Spork Guest
    Thanks for the responses. I have gone through about every process I can find both on Xbox Supoort online and via phone support to no avail. When I talk to anyone directly, they refer me to the Xbox console or enforce.xbox.com and frankly, after a month
    of all of the above, the hackers/moders are still there.

It's very frustrating but I suspect there is more to the picture than anyone wants to admit meaning, I suspect they're gearing up to stop supporting Xbox 360 all together. That's fine, but Microsoft surely realizises there are millions of players and paying
    customers that still deserve at minimum, a safe gaming environment in addition to security of their personal accounts.

I hope they work up a patch for this game because it's not just one player. I'm pretty sure there are nearly 10 people modding in Call of Duty 3.

Thanks again,

Lt. Spork

Lt Spork, Feb 22, 2016
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    This thread is over a years old.

If you have an issue you'd like help with please start your own thread.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  8. bowski477 Win User

The only way to report players is via the tools on your console as outlined on the
    Enforcement site. There are no other means in which to report. Some of the newer CoDs do have a separate in game reporting function. But basically all reporting is done on the
    console.
  9. Lt Spork Win User

Thanks for the responses. I have gone through about every process I can find both on Xbox Supoort online and via phone support to no avail. When I talk to anyone directly, they refer me to the Xbox console or enforce.xbox.com and frankly, after a month
    of all of the above, the hackers/moders are still there.

It's very frustrating but I suspect there is more to the picture than anyone wants to admit meaning, I suspect they're gearing up to stop supporting Xbox 360 all together. That's fine, but Microsoft surely realizises there are millions of players and paying
    customers that still deserve at minimum, a safe gaming environment in addition to security of their personal accounts.

I hope they work up a patch for this game because it's not just one player. I'm pretty sure there are nearly 10 people modding in Call of Duty 3.

Thanks again,

Lt. Spork
  10. Daft Badger Win User

This thread is over a years old.

If you have an issue you'd like help with please start your own thread.
  11. Au5tinman1-259F1AEA- Win User

If you are truly concerned about the security of your identity and banking then I recommend calling Microsoft and sharing your concerns. Because honestly nothing is being done about it. All they can do is kick the hacker or gamer who is modifying the game
    offline. Or come out with a console patch that will only make it harder for them to mod. I personally know all this because I am a leader of a team who searches for hackers/modders in games and reports them.
  12. Daft Badger Win User

Got Hacked

The chances of you being "hacked" are extremely slim.

If you have a complaint to make about another xbox live player then the only way to report them is via your console,it can't be done on the forums & no one will contact you.
Thema:

1. The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking. - Similar Threads - fastest contact Microsoft

2. What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...

in XBoX on Windows
    What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...: What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc gaming 6977a302-da35-40e2-9143-d3998f0a2291
  3. +150ms ping. Why? 3 years long! Fastest fibre available on wired connection with 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    +150ms ping. Why? 3 years long! Fastest fibre available on wired connection with 4...: Everything is pretty much in the question field ^above^ Please feel free to troubleshoot me and my problem. (Please) I have had this problem for so long, tried everything suggested. Feel free to...
  4. Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?: I have completed 38/38 Trials (Races) in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and have acquired 100% Completion Twice now, But the Achievement for The Fastest Hunk Of Junk in the Galaxy will not...
  5. [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement: Easiest way to get this achievement (which is no joke) is to be max level 50 with the "Indestructible Vehicle" perk. From there Chapter 3 is going to give you the most time with the most zombies....
  6. MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!: Xbox boasts the fastest and most reliable network, yet on the day that the new maps for MWR are set to be released, you can't even get into the game. I think they should change the motto to Most...
  7. The fastest way to level up???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The fastest way to level up???: What is the fastest way to level up in this game? Story or MP???? eec2ea0a-6806-41de-83a4-fc1215a8296d
  8. Witch faction is the fastest ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witch faction is the fastest ?: I have a qeustion.. witch faction is the fastest one to train and witch one is the slowest to train ? If someone can help me with the 5 factions reputation rate speed that would be great !...
  9. What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online?: Yeah, the Hennessey Venom uses a (modified) Lotus chassis. The Voltic is based off of a Tesla Roadster which (drum roll).. also uses a the chassis of a Lotus. Two very different cars though, one...
  10. OVERHEATING IN THE FASTEST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    OVERHEATING IN THE FASTEST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN!: I don't know why, but my Xbox 360 elite is overheating so quick, in about 5-6 minutes, giving ,e the 2 red rings. I let it cool down for like several hours, went outside to pass the time, came...