the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided"

Discus and support the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im able to connect my xbox to my xbox app on my phone but everytime i try to connect it to my pc the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JacobRaso, Jul 10, 2021.

1. JacobRaso
    JacobRaso Guest

Im able to connect my xbox to my xbox app on my phone but everytime i try to connect it to my pc the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided" shows up. i already tried changing my port, cleared MAC, restarting both systems, checked the wifi, checked the firewall, changed my xbox name. is there anything you think can help?

:)

JacobRaso, Jul 10, 2021
  2. AlecRO1 Win User

"We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided"

I am having the exact same problem.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Are the following 2 options enabled on your console?

1. Under This Xbox, select Allow game streaming to other devices.
    2. Under Other devices, select Allow connections from any device or
      Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.

Also, check to make sure AP isolation is not enabled on your router settings - which it should not by default.
  4. AlecRO1 Win User

To fix mine that was doing the same thing I went into the router settings by putting the IP address (Gateway) into the address bar. I updated the router and under the wireless settings I changed the bandwidth from 20/40MHz to 20MHz
    (I read online that this is recommended for a 2.4GHz network). Now it works fine.
  5. Jack Grotjohn Win User

Trouble connecting to xbox from laptop on college wifi

Brad,

I did this but it didn't seem to fix it; I'm still getting the message "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided."

Thank you very much for the help,

6. WARTHOGWRATHMAR Win User

Xbox Companion App Changed?

I am entering the Xbox IP address and it has the same message "we are not able to find an Xbox One console with the IP address you provided".
Thema:

1. the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided" - Similar Threads - error couldn't find

2. Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC): I am currently having problem with using any Microsoft connected/ Xbox Game on my PC! Yesterday I upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and made a full reset of my Data. I've installed the neccessary...
  3. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  4. How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....: so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and powerwash simulator and others but whenever the...
  5. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  6. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...: As the title suggests, I have this problem constantly. It's been about 7 months of this battle through multiple windows updates. I have the EXACT same issue as this locked thread, and the...
  7. Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error: Any game that requires an extra sign in always gives me an error with signing in (specifically 0x0000042B currently). I've tried resetting all different kinds of Xbox app (including gaming...
  8. sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean?: sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean? 8ef0eee0-002d-45d6-a2a8-f06f726a0a87
  9. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied": I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix this? 2e9da0f6-0810-42f4-9bf6-a95892608827
  10. Got error code 0xc0000006 but when I tried to search for it the database couldn't find anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got error code 0xc0000006 but when I tried to search for it the database couldn't find anything: Basically what it says I got my code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition and I had a download follow up after redeeming it. The installation halts at 98% and I got this error code: 0xc0000006 and...