The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox

Discus and support The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one got banned for no reason and i dont know why you guys dont put enough time into looking at who your going to ban cause xbox doesnt put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luck Flows, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Luck Flows
    Luck Flows Guest

The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox

My xbox one got banned for no reason and i dont know why you guys dont put enough time into looking at who your going to ban cause xbox doesnt put enough time into doing this.

:)

Luck Flows, Jul 9, 2017
  2. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Jul 9, 2017
  3. Gunman708
    Gunman708 Guest
    Live account banned permanently for no reason, HELP please!

My 10 year old son's account was banned Christmas Eve (was so much fun watching a kid open new games that he couldn't play)! This is the email I received Christmas Eve:
    This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to modification of your gamertag or other profile data.

These modifications may include, but are not limited to:
    •Altering the appearance of your gamertag or avatar
    •Illegitimate gain of achievements or avatar awards
    •Application of watermarks or other special identifiers that were not legitimately granted
    •Unauthorized manipulation of in-game parameters

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension.

My son does not know how to modify or alter any of these things, so the ban is not legitimate, but the account is suspended. I spent 4 hours on Christmas Day trying to get this straightened out, and was told it was a billing problem so I was transferred to billing which never answered. Today I called support again, and made the customer care person look into the account in depth and she said it had nothing to do with billing, that I was on auto pay with paypal and that it was received. She helped me set up a temporary account and transferred me to billing to change over my payment details from banned account. (Still on hold to India right now after almost an hour).
    She was unable to tell me whether points that we have purchased or games, etc would be transferred.

I want to know how to get this straightened out because my son has logged many hours playing his games, gaining points, added purchased points, etc. to his account and now it is all gone. Like I said before, my son is not capable of doing the things the ban states, so I need help in resolving this, because either someone hacked his account, or he was unfairly targeted by gamers in rooms.

Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can offer!

My son's banned gamer tag is Gunman708
    his new gamer tag is SnowingSpy44

Gunman708, Jul 9, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Jul 9, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Device bans are deicded only in cases of egregious infractions of the Code of Conduct and for this XBLPET verifies everything before deciding for a suspension.

That being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Nov 1, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Enforcement is a different team, but this page explains their process more: http://xbx.lv/1oJUuz9

XBLET does not use the Forums.

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Device bans are deicded only in cases of egregious infractions of the Code of Conduct and for this XBLPET verifies everything before deciding for a suspension.

That being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I still can't let it go of my past gaming... Xbox 360.

There is no time limit on the enforcement team acting on modded achievements, so the more time that passes makes no difference.

The only people you could have spoken to are customer support, who do not deal with such things.

If they did pass the info on to the enforcement team, they will only have looked to see if any reports have been made, it doesn`t mean they actually looked at your account.

What you need to do is to get people to report you and force them to look at your account, that`s the only way you will know for sure if they care or not.

I can guarantee they have not looked at your account and decided to "spare you" or see you are a fair customer, that is not how enforcement work.

I personally despise all cheats, and think every one of them deserves a permanent ban.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Please help

The enforcement team does not work on a strike system. You can be permanently banned for your first enforcement action. It just depends on how severe it is. So you could always get permanently banned with one more enfraction, or you could get a few more
    suspensions. No one can really tell you.

Enforcement actions are not removed from your account. You would have had to submit a case review at the time of the suspensions in order for the enforcement team to look at them and possibly have them lifted.
  10. O3W Win User

vetoed console

You will need to contact the Xbox Policy and Enforcement Team, more info regarding the ban can be found in the email link to your primary Xbox account or at https://enforcement.xbox.com . Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team needs

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...