The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

Discus and support The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Rooks, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Jacob Rooks
    Jacob Rooks Guest

The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have been banned for 2 days, I contacted customer support and was told no one could help me, and i had to submit a case review on the Enforcement team page, It will not let me submit anything. Such a broken system, I could have simply been told to remove it and don't do it again as a warning. I pay each year to enjoy my account and now ive been punished without a warning. The Enforcement team can do anything they want. i guess anyone can complain on anyone and they take it at face value.

If Microsoft is listening I want to file a complaint, but sadly i feel this is falling on deaf ears.

:)

Jacob Rooks, Sep 9, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning For Mediocrity.

Hey Jacob,

don't you think you make an elefant out of a fly ?

You've received just a 2 days ban and THAT is the warning ! That easy...
  3. MikeHoncho78 Win User

The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning For Mediocrity.

ex

you could have simply said...

"Hey Jacob,

Unfortunately the Enforcement team is considering this two day ban as a warning ".

But ex you decided to take the easy way and insult the man's intelligence.

I for one understand his situation, and yes sometimes we as the ever taken advantage of consumer have to make Mountains out of Mole hills. I feel sorry for those who just take a hit for no reason and just roll over and wait for the hit to stop. That's a weakness ex, for someone to roll over and let someone walk all over you is a weakness. If I'm being bullied by anyone for anything I'm going to address it.

It is a common trend now that random people are being targeted for questionable gamer pics, nothing really wrong with them. These people are turned in for nothing. I don't care if its two days or two years its the point and principal of it.

BTW your number one rule is all we need to know about your character. Thanks for your undervalued input and by all means keep them coming, because you are always right.

your friend

The Pope of all XBOX and its members.
  4. IdyllicThrone85 Win User

Xbox's Enforcement Team Has Failed

I tried to edit my comments here to better fit the forums guidelines, but it won't allow me to edit or delete. So, I'm guessing this has something to do with my ban, because I can't even edit my profile.
  5. IdyllicThrone85 Win User

P.S. It's obvious this person is abusing the system. They only reported me because my tactics within the game were annoying to them. Who else have they done this to and the Xbox Enforcement Team has banned? MicroSoft, we're paying for these services from
    you, and it's apparent your system of dealing with these situations isn't working. I can see why my friends and others have been switching to Sony.
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

Howdy and welcome to the forum community.

I know that such situations can be frustrating. In reading through your detailed message, I did focus on one point.

IdyllicThrone85 wrote: "I'd had enough of him, I said good riddance and blocked him. End of story, or so I thought."

Perhaps you filed a report via the console and did not mention it, but from reading your original post, that is the critical missing step. Blocking an abusive gamertag and moving on are certainly appropriate and very important steps to take, but in order
    for the enforcement system to work properly, the enforcement team must receive a report from you.

If you did file a report, then action still may be forthcoming. The large volume of reports received can take a period of time for Enforcement to parse.

One other "heads-up" for future consideration. No enforcement action will come of posts on the Xbox social forums here, and it is against the Xbox Forums Guidelines to "name and shame." Forum Guidelines can be found here: https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/1DA10B17-AE04-496A-828E-F073AE2CCA48
    (sorry, for some reason I can't create a live link today).

Wishing you the best.

Thema:

1. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning... - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Has

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...