the drive stop read discs

Discus and support the drive stop read discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a question, i live in KSA and i buy my X1 in 2014 from one of american retails in Ebay. and i want to know if the warranty still valid, because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Forza Shabab, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Forza Shabab
    Forza Shabab Guest

I have a question, i live in KSA and i buy my X1 in 2014 from one of american retails in Ebay. and i want to know if the warranty still valid, because the x1's drive stop read discs.

thank you all,,,

:)

Forza Shabab, Nov 17, 2016
  2. Loud Buzzing/humming sound when Game is in Console...

It's normal for the disc drive to make noise when in use but when playing a game it should stop reading the disc after 5-10 minutes then go silent.

If it is not then definitely sounds like something is up with your disc drive so probably best to have MS replace it.

Indiana Jones, Nov 17, 2016
  3. BAN5HEE
    BAN5HEE Guest
    Disc un-readable issues - anyone else?

I had the same issue but mine stopped reading any disc. Then it suddenly started reading discs again. It could have been the RB cd that cuased it or my drive could just be packing up. It's been ok so far. Touch Wood...

BAN5HEE, Nov 17, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Nov 17, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't tell if it is problem with Xbox or game

Actually that is not the fans that stop working but the disc drive that stops spinning because the laser lens can't read the disc. Check the disc for any damage or eventual scratches because that might be the cause of this issue.
  7. Fear Dread Win User

trouble with my 360

Is the 360 old and the disc drive broke, most of them stop reading after awhile
  8. FahQue42 Win User

XBOX ONE LOUD NOISE

This is probably the first sign that your disc drive or hard drive is failing. At least it was in my case; shortly after I noticed the noise my console stopped reading all discs.
  9. WPAK Win User

Disk Drive going out- Help!

Hi there

if the disc drive stops working properly then you should be able to play any digital bought game without any problems.

But if the disc read issues are not solely caused by the disc drive, then this could be a different story
Thema:

1. the drive stop read discs - Similar Threads - drive stop read

2. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  3. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  4. one drive is not getting started

in XBoX on Windows
    one drive is not getting started: one drive is not getting started. 89c9d416-9816-45bb-a87d-b61eb53c5c72
  5. Installation stopped when transferring between external hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation stopped when transferring between external hard drives: Hi, I have an Xbox 1x with 2 external hard drives. One has been acting up (would freeze the USB bus at times that was unrecoverable unless I physically unplugged that drive & plugged it back in)...
  6. hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on...: hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on step two and eror 100 what should i do? 59ac2901-f844-49e4-ada3-f5bc95bac757
  7. Please stop Automatically deleting Video Clips on the Local Xbox Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please stop Automatically deleting Video Clips on the Local Xbox Drive: I get auto deleting on the Live Upload function. But WHY does Xbox have the ability to automatically delete clips I just recorded 2 weeks ago? It makes no sense! There's no warning, there's no...
  8. installing games/apps to a secondary drive stop working after a few restarts. Will this...

in XBoX on Windows
    installing games/apps to a secondary drive stop working after a few restarts. Will this...: so if you install games or apps to any drive other than C after a few restarts you will get this message when you try to launch a game "this app cannot be opened because the storage drive may be...
  9. Drive literally won't stop running

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drive literally won't stop running: Hi, on my xbox 360, my xbox has come up with a weird problem: Whenever I try to play a game, the drive/disk won't stop running, which makes the xbox really really loud. When I watch a DVD, there...
  10. External hard drive causing xbox to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive causing xbox to stop working: So I have no idea what's going on so I'll lay out what I did and maybe someone can help. I just started up my xbox one to play nba 2k. The power to my external HD was unplugged so when I started...