The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

Discus and support The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lucía Amendola, Jan 20, 2024.

1. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new.

I would like to talk to an agent

:)

Lucía Amendola, Jan 20, 2024
  2. gasinclair Win User

keyboard for messaging

LOS Reaper's trick doesn't work with my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. Gutted. I NEED a wireless mouse & keyboard connection. IE via the controller is a nasty experience.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair

Hello Lucía My name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. If you want to request a device repair service through the website:
    https://account.microsoft.com

If you want to contact Microsoft support directly:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

If you are served by a bot and want to talk to a real person, persist until the system connects you with someone.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Warranty for Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (keyboard & mouse)

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this kind of experience with one of Microsoft's accessories.

There is a similar mention to yours in one of the community threads, I recommend that you read this thread which was answered by one of the community moderators. Access this topic through the link below, please.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/for...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

6. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox keyboard and mouse?

I think the specifics of the question aren't about using mouse and keyboard, but rather if you can use a keyboard and mouse that operate via a wireless dongle.

That is, plug dongle into Xbox, then mouse and keyboard comme t to dongle, wirelessly.

I'm not sure that this works, though.

Upon looking at support site, which specifically states WIRED USB keyboard and mouse, so I'm unsure

EDIT: , there may in fact be models supported by console that are wireless, but not just any wireless keyboard will function so check first
Thema:

The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

1. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a... - Similar Threads - dongle Microsoft Sculpt

2. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  3. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  4. pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked: using a dongle for bt connection to pc, one day it stopped working while using it its old whatever. brought a new one and tride with that no luck traded concing to my phone, strataway worked try...
  5. Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000: Hello. I've got a wireless set Keyboard 3000 V2 and mouse 5000, that is damaged. I would like to know if my dongle would work on the same set that someone is selling, without Dongle. So in short:...
  6. Is there a usb dongle for connecting Xbox series s to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a usb dongle for connecting Xbox series s to controller?: Howdy! So here’s the deal, I have my tv mounted to my wall and recently mounted my Xbox behind the TV as well. Now my controller keeps disconnecting. I put my Xbox below the tv on the shelf as a...
  7. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  8. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke: I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle broke. Does anyone know if you can buy a...
  9. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...: I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting progressively worse....
  10. Microsoft Xbox One Wirelless Controller Broken Usb Dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Wirelless Controller Broken Usb Dongle: So i own a Microsoft Xbox One Wirelless Controller for windows that comes with a usb dongle. The usb dongle is broken and i cannot find a replacement. Can i connect the controller with a different...