the dns server

Discus and support the dns server in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have entered the code for the after patch 1.09 for GTAV and it works but once i go on the game it freezess up can somebody hap me plz?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IRELAND WINNER, Jan 25, 2014.

1. the dns server

I have entered the code for the after patch 1.09 for GTAV and it works but once i go on the game it freezess up can somebody hap me plz?

:)

IRELAND WINNER, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Kevin Derby
    Kevin Derby Guest
    Connection troubles & the Networking Hardware list...

I have; I've tried my own (internal) DNS server, the router's DNS server, OpenDNS, and Google DNS. To no avail.

Kevin Derby, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Xbl ViP
    Xbl ViP Guest
    DNS Server Can't Resolve Xbox LIVE Server Names

On the xbox set everything up manually.

IP: 192.168.0.205

Subnet: 255.255.255.0

Default gateway: 192.168.0.1

DNS: 192.168.0.1

This will flip your "DNS" going straight to the "DNS" server to your router, which then gets the "DNS" server.

Xbl ViP, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Alycia Windsong Win User

DNS Error?

The DNS server on the inside of my network is a Windows Active Directory Server hosting DNS with forwarders configured to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 which are Google's DNS servers.

that said, I've tried replacing the DNS servers with 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, as well as the DNS servers provided by my ISP no matter what DNS server I specify it gives me the DNS error. It found it to get the patch, and after the patch it can't sign in.
  5. Antillion Win User

Your DNS servers can't resolve the names of Xbox Live server or Xbox.com??

On the xbox try to put in manual DNS servers. The DNS servers I normally test with are Googles public DNS servers.

Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8

Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4

Let us know if this works.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?

The fastest DNS server are the CloudFlare server, us 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1, or a mix of Google and CluodFlare using 1.1.1.1 as primary dns server and Google 8.8.8.8 as secondary dns server.
  7. LuciaLabanino Win User

cant sign into xbox live

Hi TheSlimyPython ,

My name is Lucia. I am an Independent Advisor. Thanks for contacting our support.

Try to change your DNS to Google DNS or Open DNS

Windows Key + R> Type ncpa.cpl and Enter> Right click on your network> Properties> Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)> Hit Properties> Make sure the following are verified

Google DNS

Select Use the following DNS Server Addresses> Preferred DNS Server - 8.8.8.8> Alternate DNS Server - 8.8.4.4

OR

Open DNS

Select Use the following DNS Server Addresses> Preferred DNS Server: 208.67. 222.222> Alternative DNS server: 208.67.220.

I want to help

Regards
  8. Kevin Derby Win User

Connection troubles & the Networking Hardware list...

I have; I've tried my own (internal) DNS server, the router's DNS server, OpenDNS, and Google DNS. To no avail.
Thema:

the dns server

1. the dns server - Similar Threads - dns server

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  4. DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...
  5. dns isn’t resolving xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    dns isn’t resolving xbox server names: so i can’t play online games because it keeps saying “DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names” and i’ve already tried restarting the router, hard resetting the xbox, and changing the dns setting...
  6. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names.: The suggested solution is to unplug router or modem from power for 30 seconds then plug in and try again, but i cant unplug either because i don’t have access to either (i live in student housing...
  7. DNS isn’t resolving server names???

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving server names???: I have tried everything that I could find and would appreciate the help so much but for a month and a half I’ve had dns problems and could temporarily fix is with manual ones or back to auto or...
  8. DNS Isn't Resolving Xbox Server Names When Trying to Connect to WiFi Hotspot on Cell Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Isn't Resolving Xbox Server Names When Trying to Connect to WiFi Hotspot on Cell Phone: I'm having trouble with my NAT settings and online gaming. Someone suggest I try using my phone as a wireless hot spot. I thought that sounded like a great idea. But every time I try to connect,...
  9. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names: Hi, I keep getting the above error message when trying to connect to my WiFi on my Xbox series s. I have now connected with a wired connection and I am still getting the same message. I have...
  10. Failed to resolve the server address Check your DNS settings and try again

in XBoX on Windows
    Failed to resolve the server address Check your DNS settings and try again: I have this problem with Forza horizon 4, Which is that I can't connect to any online servers for a multiplayer session. it says "Unable to join session" that it "failed to resolve the server...