The Division pre-alpha footage leaks online

Discus and support The Division pre-alpha footage leaks online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ubisoft: "Not representative of the game's current quality." 33db84a4-13fa-4fce-b7db-5e34f5a67227 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Ubisoft: "Not representative of the game's current quality."

:)

Lofty Who, Mar 3, 2015
  2. Bad news for battlefront fans

It wasn't pretty much done. There's some very early alpha stuff online but it was obviously still a long way from being a finished product. It's been canned for at least 2 years at this point anyway.

-

If anyone wants to see that footage then a youtube search for BF3 alpha leak should find it.

superSnausages, Mar 3, 2015
  3. untamed_toaster, Mar 3, 2015
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Mar 3, 2015
  5. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    ***, looks like the video was already removed, hope they release some new information soon, or new gameplay, or release date, or beta testing.

Zero Divided, Mar 4, 2015
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Wouldnt hold your breath. Pity the poor idiot who breached his NDA though.

John Dowding, Mar 4, 2015
  7. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    found the video, people never cease to amaze me, they criticized for this pre-alpha footage having downgraded graphics, but the video was shoot off screen with what looks like a bad cell phone camera.

i just hope Ubisoft realizes they can't keep putting out broken games, and The Division will be release without any major day one patches, and works perfectly.

8. DEACON
    DEACON Guest

no worries. this game was always going to be delayed. no way it makes it out this year. and no way it lives up to the demo shown at E3. love the ambition though but Ubisoft is known for promising much yet delivering very little.

The Division won't be what you expect.

DEACON, Mar 4, 2015
  9. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    blasphemy! (but i reality, i know you are most likely correct)

but i'm clinging on to the fact that i haven't played a bad Tom Clancy game, i haven't played all of them, but i've played several and they were all very good.

10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Zero just think about what you have said, and then remember this "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" See told you so! The Division pre-alpha footage leaks online :)

11. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    i never played it The Division pre-alpha footage leaks online :)

but i loved the old Ghost Recons, Rainbow6(s), Splinter Cell, think i'm missing a few games, but those were excellent games.

12. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    you guys make it sound like Ubi mad the game Watchdogs or something. Oh wait The Division pre-alpha footage leaks online :(

I had high hopes for this game but have no faith in Ubi to deliver what they say.

Boas BS5, Mar 4, 2015
  13. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Zero agree all those games were great, AW not so much, in fact it was a stain on the Ghost Recon name! The Division pre-alpha footage leaks online :)

14. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Id love a new splinter cell at E3 a crew 2 and a better ghost recon game

N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Lofty Who Win User
  16. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Id love a new splinter cell at E3 a crew 2 and a better ghost recon game
  17. John Dowding Win User

Zero just think about what you have said, and then remember this "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" See told you so! :)
  18. Zero Divided Win User

found the video, people never cease to amaze me, they criticized for this pre-alpha footage having downgraded graphics, but the video was shoot off screen with what looks like a bad cell phone camera.

i just hope Ubisoft realizes they can't keep putting out broken games, and The Division will be release without any major day one patches, and works perfectly.
  19. Zero Divided Win User

***, looks like the video was already removed, hope they release some new information soon, or new gameplay, or release date, or beta testing.
Thema:

1. The Division pre-alpha footage leaks online - Similar Threads - Division pre alpha

2. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  3. Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?: I have the online FiFA 24 game and can’t play division rivals as it says I need game pass. Surely this can’t be right if I already bought the game? 157b07ee-b0aa-41a5-b88f-934b159e5998
  4. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  5. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?: Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the...
  6. Not able to play division rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play division rivals: I am not able to play division rivals in EAFC 24 Whenever I try to search for an opponent in division rivals it says your opponent has left the match and the game completely freezes...
  7. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  8. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2: I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 1bc1616a-b4e1-426b-8792-06accdb7ba1e
  9. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  10. playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s: Hi all, I purchased a game from epic game ( division 2 ) . Can i use that game on xbox series s. Thanks and regards 8b707be9-1b45-483b-b305-3550af4e3020