The Disrespect I Get From Xbox live

Discus and support The Disrespect I Get From Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is going to be my Xbox live enforcement team rant. Explain this to me (enforcement team), how is it that someone will get another enforcement for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Subgraphed, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Subgraphed
    Subgraphed Guest

This is going to be my Xbox live enforcement team rant. Explain this to me (enforcement team), how is it that someone will get another enforcement for harassment via Xbox live whens its physically impossible to communicate with other players due to the
    fact that the account is already communication banned until 9/30/17. I get an email while I'm in the middle of class, mind you I haven't even turned on my Xbox for the day. At 11:18 AM I receive a email saying that the (enforcement team) has struck again on
    my account, I'm thinking in my head wow that email was a bit late. I go to check the email I received and it says that (Me) has engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players. This makes zero sense to me I am in shock. So I go to
    read the "details" of the case. Oh, excuse me for this side comment, the enforcement "details" are completely useless, the details talk nothing about what the user specifically did it merely grazes over what you might have done (that's Xbox support for ya).
    Lets move on from the poor team Microsoft calls the support. Not only did I receive another ban from Xbox (enforcement team) , I also received a punishment that temporarily disables me to log onto Xbox live until 10/4/17. How could I receive a ban while I
    was working in online school minding my own business and get reported randomly. Xbox support cant help because what do you know they'll tell you they're useless and tell you to "apply for a review". So now I'm sitting here with a banned account for something
    I couldn't have done due to the fact that I'm already communication banned and wasn't even signed in at 11:18 AM.

Thanks Xbox live, for making my day worse.

Thanks Enforcement team, for now making me now realize that Ps4 is the way to go

Thanks Xbox live community for senseless reports

I LOVE YOU ALL \

Let me know if you have had the same great Xbox live experiences as me <#3

:)

Subgraphed, Sep 20, 2017
  2. BETA code is missing from email - Tom Clancy's The Division

@Air Head

No disrespect but none of your comment relates to this thread. This isn't a question about pre-orders or how to get access. Its only a question about the Xbox Live email that is missing the code.

NewBlacksmurf, Sep 20, 2017
  3. beastsmastercomputerrepair Gaming Community! looking for gamers!

YES! we are new, and growing gaming community! we have our own website and all, sponsorship to get notice on xbox live would be nice! our site is www.beastsmastercomputerrepair.com 18+ only on the site, 16+ on the xbox 360. We prefur mature gamers, such
    as calling people the n word every 5 seconds isn't allowed, don't disrespect family, don't disrespect clan members because we treat them like we treat family! so if you want a decent community, join the site and add me online CrazyxGamer87 and f2mchat.com

CrazyxGamer907, Sep 20, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Investigations take time.

The date and time on your enforcement action notice is when the action was placed on your account, not when the offense occurred.

You can have multiple enforcement actions "stacked" if there are other violations found.

You are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of the person making the report.

You are responsible to follow the Code of Conduct at all times.

The PSN has similar enforcement policies.

Actions have consequences.

An Old Freak, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Subgraphed
    Subgraphed Guest
    I have been communication banned for awhile nice try though.

Subgraphed, Sep 20, 2017
  6. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Violations found during an investigation can result in additional enforcement actions.

An Old Freak, Sep 20, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    google emo kid gets banned by nintendo

(Console banned for repeated harassment on all three consoles xbox live psn and Nintendo )

Do you really don't want to join the 99.9% of online players and correct your behaviour?

ngocphi, Sep 20, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

There's no time limit on when you can be banned/suspended for a offence.

They could discover something you did last year & you could still be suspended for it.

When they investigate a report filed or when they investigate your case again if you've filed for a case review & they discover other offences you have committed then you will be issued another suspension/ban which is what has happened to you.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Daft Badger Win User

There's no time limit on when you can be banned/suspended for a offence.

They could discover something you did last year & you could still be suspended for it.

When they investigate a report filed or when they investigate your case again if you've filed for a case review & they discover other offences you have committed then you will be issued another suspension/ban which is what has happened to you.
  10. An Old Freak Win User

The date and time on your enforcement action notice is when the action was placed on your account, not when the offense occurred.

You can have multiple enforcement actions "stacked" if there are other violations found.

You are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of the person making the report.

Violations found during an investigation can result in additional enforcement actions.
  11. Subgraphed Win User

12. ngocphi Win User

google emo kid gets banned by nintendo

(Console banned for repeated harassment on all three consoles xbox live psn and Nintendo )

Do you really don't want to join the 99.9% of online players and correct your behaviour?
  13. An Old Freak Win User

Thema:

1. The Disrespect I Get From Xbox live - Similar Threads - Disrespect live

2. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  3. Big Disrespect and lack of competence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big Disrespect and lack of competence: I have been fighting with microsoft for over 3 years due to the fact that due to their mistakes i have been affected as a gamer and personaly. It is unreal that they dont even know how to give...
  4. discrimination/disrespect/disregard

in XBoX on Consoles
    discrimination/disrespect/disregard: For all you liberals out there i know you think you know well of the subject. I just want to know why i cant even post for help with out getting discriminated over. Isnt that the same thing you...
  5. Desrespeito ao cliente [Translation-Customer disrespect ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desrespeito ao cliente [Translation-Customer disrespect ]: Split from this thread. Estou com problema similar, 1 semana de uso e console apresentou problema. Irei receber um recon que sei la a origem e o defeito que o mesmo apresentou. Proxima geração...
  6. Support Brazil: Disrespect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Brazil: Disrespect: I do not know if this is normal all over the world or if it happens only in Brazil. Microsoft support in Brazil does not respect deadlines. I am almost 2 months to finalize a process of change of...
  7. Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.]: Sou cliente Microsoft a mais de 10 anos e durante todo esse tempo nunca imaginei migrar para uma empresa concorrente, porém, nos últimos meses vejo que a marca não é mais a mesma e que eu, assim...
  8. 343i disrespect to Brazilian

in XBoX Games and Apps
    343i disrespect to Brazilian: I know that Microsoft is not liable for problems encountered with developers , but we have no one to turn to . In Brazil in general prices are already above average, with electronic games and...
  9. Disrespect and Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disrespect and Harassment: Hello. Recently, I was a victim of harassment, disrespect and slander through the conversations of xbox (Im Brazilian). I reported the player a week ago because of his attitude, but I have not yet...
  10. I'm tired of Microsoft and their disrespect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of Microsoft and their disrespect.: I have been a Xbox fan boy since day one, literally, I've had every generation of Xbox... I bought the original Xbox then I got a Xbox 360 on the first day of release and now a Xbox One on Day...