The discord x xbox call connection is broken again

Discus and support The discord x xbox call connection is broken again in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tured connecting to a call through my xbox to play with buddies and its saying i need to link my account again submitted by /u/Surgo__Sergal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Surgo__Sergal, Dec 7, 2023.

1. The discord x xbox call connection is broken again

I tured connecting to a call through my xbox to play with buddies and its saying i need to link my account again

submitted by /u/Surgo__Sergal
    [link] [comments]

/u/Surgo__Sergal, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Phoenix1984 Win User

Achievement/Game List not Updating

I do use two different consoles. One is an X and the other is a base Xbox One from launch. They’re both in the Xbox Insider beta, but I think they’re at different levels.

I also noticed my Discord connectivity is broken. After this started, it no longer showed the game I was playing on my Discord status
  3. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How do I fix this ?

Hello JoelT3IG,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble joining Discord voice calls on your Xbox Series X. I understand this is a frustrating issue that's been going on since April.

Based on the information you have provided, you have tried a number of solutions to solve the problem, but none of them have worked.

This suggests that the issue may be caused by a bug in the Discord software or the Xbox Series X.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Update Discord and Xbox Series X to the latest version. A recent update may have fixed the issue.

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has good speed.

Try joining a voice call on a PC or Mac. If you can join a voice call on another platform, the issue may be related to the Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

Major packet loss

I would reccomend checking your wireless wifi connection and maybe try using a ether net cable because it provides a more smooth wifi connection also your xbox one x might be broken so if it keeps on not working call microsoft or xbox support for help
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Streaming on Discord

Hello Pandafox11,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are more than glad to address your concern here.

When streaming on Discord from your Xbox, your friends can indeed watch your streams. However, there are a few important points to consider:

- Pairing Xbox Account: Sometimes, your friends may encounter a prompt asking them to pair their Xbox account. This doesn't mean that only people with an Xbox account can watch your streams. Instead, it's related to the setup process for streaming from your Xbox to Discord.

- Stream to Discord Feature: Discord has introduced a feature called "Stream to Discord", which allows you to stream your Xbox gameplay directly to Discord. This feature was initially available to Xbox Insiders and is now accessible to all Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console users. Here's how it works:

- Connect Your Xbox Profile to Discord:

- If you haven't already connected your Xbox account to Discord, follow these steps:

- Open Discord on your desktop or mobile.

- Go to User Settings > Connections.

- Look for the Xbox logo and click it.

- Sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Once connected, you're all set up!

- Streaming Process:

- While connected to a Discord voice channel or call on your Xbox:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller.

- Navigate to the Parties & Chats tab.

- Select Discord.

- Choose the voice channel where you want to stream your Xbox gameplay.

- Click Stream your game.

- Adjust the resolution and framerate settings as desired.

- Finally, select Start Streaming.

- Bonding with Friends:

- Streaming your favorite games on Discord is a fantastic way to connect and bond with your friends, regardless of whether they have an Xbox account or not. Whether you're showing off character builds, sharing hidden areas, or demonstrating your competitive skills, Discord provides a virtual couch for friends to enjoy gaming together from anywhere in the world.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

The discord x xbox call connection is broken again

1. The discord x xbox call connection is broken again - Similar Threads - discord call connection

2. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  3. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  6. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  7. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  8. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  9. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  10. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...