The discord QR code isn’t on my Xbox one, please help

Discus and support The discord QR code isn’t on my Xbox one, please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’ve been trying to figure out how to get discord working on my Xbox but it doesn’t work or even show me an option to use it on my Xbox, Xbox app,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xxsvdboyxx, Aug 29, 2022.

1. The discord QR code isn’t on my Xbox one, please help

So I’ve been trying to figure out how to get discord working on my Xbox but it doesn’t work or even show me an option to use it on my Xbox, Xbox app, and my discord. Does anyone know when it’ll fully be available or how to get it set up?

submitted by /u/xxsvdboyxx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xxsvdboyxx, Aug 29, 2022
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Game pass ultimate

Does it generate a Qr code? The Discord provided a Qr code, while my link didn't worked, the Qr code made it work.
  3. servin emup Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

It wont show me the qr code for the discord nitro plz help
  4. SheilaMcCoomer Win User

Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite

I tried to claim discord nitro by scanning the QR code, but it didn't work and now the banner will not appear. I couldn't find the banner in game pass tab or message center. Please help!
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
  6. Doctor Kushy Win User

My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing someone please help

I just updated my Xbox and the relink finally worked! I scanned QR code went thru the steps. Then I hopped in discord and transferred my voice. After that I was able to pull up all servers on my Xbox.
Thema:

The discord QR code isn’t on my Xbox one, please help

1. The discord QR code isn’t on my Xbox one, please help - Similar Threads - discord code isn’t

2. I got my Xbox code from discord and it won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox code from discord and it won't work: I got my Xbox code from discord and it won't work 29d33e45-2b96-49f5-b7ed-bfed711bd6cf
  3. Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error: [Mod removed - personal information] Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error. Could someone explain to me what I need to do((( 6b9d7326-7e1b-476b-ad76-b8ec4ee8c620
  4. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  5. Redeem a code from Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a code from Discord: I got PC gamepass code from Discord nitro, but I can't claim it because of my region, is there any way I could claim it? 204820ed-c244-4e68-8986-8f9ef67ecf42
  6. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  7. Discord gift code not avtive

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord gift code not avtive: I have buyed Xbox ultimate and i have an Discord 3 Month Billing code, for new users, i have discord for the first time and the code can be redeemed until 24.03.2023 but they say "The code is not...
  8. I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord: It said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.". I even tried on both...
  9. Redeemed discord promotion code but not showing up in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed discord promotion code but not showing up in Xbox app: Microsoft redeemed my 2-month Xbox ultimate game pass but i can't see it on the app or the website. It still tells me to join and pay 20 dollars a month. I did this to get the Valorant promotion...
  10. I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.: I paid for this game mw2. I can't play it. I want a refund. I keep getting error code Hueneme- concord. I reset my router. Quit the game Multiple times I preorder months ago for this day. This is...