the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app...

Discus and support the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i come to install the xbox app on my windows 10 laptop, and its missing these two components, but it states Installing, but its been going on for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tammi Kirlew, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Tammi Kirlew
    Tammi Kirlew Guest

the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app...

so i come to install the xbox app on my windows 10 laptop, and its missing these two components, but it states Installing, but its been going on for ages. Ive looked in the appstore and they're not there, what am i supposed to do to play xbox ultimate gamepass on my laptop.

The Dependencies missing are:

Xbox identity provider

Xbox live in game experience.

I cant even sign into the app, i keep pressing the green button, but it wont budge and let me sign in.

im so confused by all this, i thought this method would be easier than booting the xbox up all the time, but this is hard work finding stuff out, nothing is ever straight forward.

:)

Tammi Kirlew, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app on laptop wont sign in either

3. Tammi Kirlew Win User

the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app on laptop wont sign in either

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I managed in the end to get it fixed. Here's what I did

Task manager>storage services (StoSvs)>right click, Repair.

Checked xbox app and no change.

Next, settings>apps>xbox

Think it was additional options, scroll down to Repair, I also did Reset aswell as it wasn't signed in, it couldn't do any damage. Checked xbox again and it automatically signed me in under my gamertag name, then had to change the Store Account sign in as it wanted me to buy a PC gamepass, so changed sign in to my ultimate GP account email, and it re-jigged itself and accept my U-GP, and is all set to go now.

Hope this helps fix yours. Good luck.
  4. Valmir Dobraj Win User

Error 0x80070057

The issue is Microsofts **** apps. They force you to use stuff like the XBOX identity authentication, and make you install programs from their appstore for absolutely no good reason. All the apps I got from the appstore are programs I literally never use. Why exactly they insist in pushing them is beyond me.
  5. DForshaw Win User

Halo Wars 2 - Can't get past first menu...

Found the problem - at some point while clearing out bloatware on my PC the Gaming Services and Xbox Identity Provider apps were deleted. Installed these again and now working fine.
  6. 정원서1 Win User

cant redownload Xbox identity provider

In an attempt to make Xbox live work for my computer again I followed some advice from the internet to first reset the Xbox live app so I did that and that messed it up more then another person said to uninstall Xbox identity provider so I stupidly
    deleted it and now I can't redownload it from Microsoft every time I get the same message something went wrong and now I'm stuck a few things that might be worth mentioning I was having this problem before with the Xbox console companion app I never got it
    fixed it always said a specific logon session does not exist it may have already been terminated another thing is that I use a yahoo email it might also be worth mentioning this all started when I got Minecraft win 10 an tried to log in to Xbox live but got
    the same message as before from console companion about logon sessions
Thema:

1. the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app... - Similar Threads - Dependencies Identity provider

2. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...: A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their YouTube channel called. YouTube channel:...
  4. Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11

in XboX Insiders
    Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11: Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11. It's been going on for weeks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.: It shows a mistake on our side. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  7. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...
  8. Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider: I Am on Windows 11 22h2 And I Have a Problem with Xbox Live Sign in for PC (0x89235107) Someone Told Me to Install Xbox Identity Provider but When I Try to Download It There Is No Install Button...
  9. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  10. Latency or Ping - What does it depend on EXACTLY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency or Ping - What does it depend on EXACTLY?: Hi, Using Xbox one in abroad now, my ms latency is around 220ms which is too high, i believe if i connect to UK servers it will be better, but what does this depend on? My IP geolocation? My...