The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

Discus and support The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by floodedgalaxy, Dec 14, 2023.

1. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will not register. For the past two days i may be able to do 2 to 6 searches and then none will register. i have logged out and in with no luck. if i try again hours later it may allow me to do another 2 to 6 searches. again this is on pc, xbox, cell phone and multiple accounts.

:)

floodedgalaxy, Dec 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...