The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

Discus and support The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The daily challenge for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Tripeaks on September 16th 2023, clear 7 sixes, is unsolvable. It has been confirmed by other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaylaRyan, Sep 16, 2023.

1. KaylaRyan
    KaylaRyan Guest

The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

The daily challenge for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Tripeaks on September 16th 2023, clear 7 sixes, is unsolvable. It has been confirmed by other players to be unsolvable.

:)

KaylaRyan, Sep 16, 2023
  2. MLF1941 Win User

Sorry, but you are absolutely wrong. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium 9/16/23 Daily challenge TriPeaks is unsolvable. The challenge is to get (7) 6s in one deal. I can get 4 of the 7 necessary 6s in the first deal, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to clear the deck on that first hand to move onto another deal. I have an unbroken 100% Daily Challenges solved for nearly two years and I've never encountered a puzzle that could not be solved before, but I am certain this one is it!
  3. Oswego Nielson Win User

UPDATE (9/18/23, 11:48am PDT): We have released a new Tri Peaks challenge for 9/16 that is now solvable. You may need to restart your app to get the updated challenge. Thank you again for your patience!

We are aware of an issue with the 9/16/23 Tri Peaks Daily Challenge in Microsoft Solitaire Collection making it unsolvable. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this error.
  4. Time Lady Win User

Thanks. For me it isn’t the first time a game hasn’t been solvable, it is rare though.
  5. JohnSaxton_Live Win User

Daily challenges are always solvable

[​IMG]
  6. Whetdesert Win User

Same here. Tried it 20 times. Watched all You Tube. It is UNSOLVABLE.
Thema:

1. The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable - Similar Threads - daily challenge Tripeaks

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  3. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  4. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  5. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  7. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...: Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b
  8. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  9. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  10. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....