The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

Discus and support The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chase Jensen, Nov 15, 2023.

1. chase Jensen
    chase Jensen Guest

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live” error. I have completely reset the first gen Xbox and deleted the profile multiple times. It lets me play online on the series X, but on the older generation Xbox it gives me the same error every time even after I reset. Really sucks to have to move the Xbox from room to room. Any suggestions? Thank you.

:)

chase Jensen, Nov 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: