The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...

Discus and support The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me ? I have changed many things none of them seem to work. d7e2648b-3384-4613-94bc-8726101f84e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin Plyz, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Kevin Plyz
    Kevin Plyz Guest

The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...

Please help me ? I have changed many things none of them seem to work.

:)

Kevin Plyz, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When I join it said ' Unable to connect to world '

Hi Kevin P! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Don't worry if you are experiencing this problem, let's just say it's a bit easy to solve. This mostly happens due to a problem with your network, that is, the Internet.

Therefore, I recommend trying another Internet. If you do not have another Internet nearby, you can create an access point from your phone and connect the device you play with to the phone's Internet.

Stay tuned to reply!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Jamaican 5tr8 Win User

BF4 running Jittery and choppy online on my Xbox one .

it doesn't matter what region I join. I usually join US/EAST with low pings. I did notice when I used to play on my PS4, I got a more stable connection on European servers.
  4. stinky cat Win User

my ping doesn't load when i try join servers

it is happening to all servers,
    but now it works today so i guess if anyone else has this problem, just be patient
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Oh, that is great to hear! Glad that it is already working now. Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy!
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your online issue.

Is this happening to only one game or to all games that you tried?

Please check the Xbox network from your settings to see if there is a problem.

You can check that by doing this:

Go to Start>>Settings>>Gaming>>Xbox Networking

If you can see that there is a problem, you may refer to this link for some steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When... - Similar Threads - Current PING multiplayer

2. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  3. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  6. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  7. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  8. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code: BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453
  9. Xbox current rules and guidelines

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox current rules and guidelines: I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding a recent communication suspension I received on the Xbox platform. It is disheartening to see the limitations placed on...
  10. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...