The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360

Discus and support The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there I am trying to download the driving game called "The Crew" for my son. For some reason there is no button available to purchase it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UllswaterBen, Jun 29, 2016.

1. UllswaterBen
    UllswaterBen Guest

Hello there

I am trying to download the driving game called "The Crew" for my son. For some reason there is no button available to purchase it.

All the addons for The Crew are available to buy and download - in fact I have done an inexpensive one just to prove I can - but the game itself seems inaccessible. I can see buy buttons for other games.

I have tried to do this via the Xbox itself and also via the xbox.xom site on my PC and the game does not seem to be available to download via either method.

Can anyone else buy it? Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help

Ben

:)

UllswaterBen, Jun 29, 2016
  2. MattLeibert
    MattLeibert Guest
    the crew unavailable on xbox360?

Why would their be no option to download "the crew" for xbox 360? You can buy the season pass add on but, not the game. I tried through the website and the console. No error, just unavailable.

MattLeibert, Jun 29, 2016
  3. Can I buy a Xbox One game at XBOX.COM?

I´m already a Live Gold member using a XBOX 360, and I´m thinking of buying a XBOX ONE soon, and I can´t find an aswer for this: Can I buy a game on demand at the website xbox.com for XBOX ONE, the same way I use to buy for XBOX 360? And this game could
    be in a queue or download waiting list, to be downloaded when I come home?

Ricardo Capello, Jun 29, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

I believe this is because The Crew is not available to buy digitally on Xbox 360. It is only available as a disc-based game - you would need to buy the game from a retail store. The downloaded content can be used with the disc copy of the game.

Unlike the Xbox One, not every single Xbox 360 game is available digitally so sometimes you will run into this.

I hope this helps.

maxen, Jun 29, 2016
  5. UllswaterBen
    UllswaterBen Guest
    Thanks very much for the rapid response! I've just ordered it on Amazon. Thanks again

UllswaterBen, Nov 2, 2018
  6. UllswaterBen Win User

Thanks very much for the rapid response! I've just ordered it on Amazon. Thanks again
  7. maxen Win User

I believe this is because The Crew is not available to buy digitally on Xbox 360. It is only available as a disc-based game - you would need to buy the game from a retail store. The downloaded content can be used with the disc copy of the game.

Unlike the Xbox One, not every single Xbox 360 game is available digitally so sometimes you will run into this.

I hope this helps.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Gift Card Balance Not in List of Payment Methods for Xbox 360 Store, but Works Fine with Xbox One Store

You can't buy 360 games from the xbox one as they are separate marketplaces

Only way to download 360 games is an 360 console.or the 360 Web marketplace
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive

Hi,

The best way to find a xbox 360 hard drive is to go to a game shop and buy a used one
  10. ArminatorX Win User

If any one with an xbox 360 willaing to help me buy i game from it add me on xbox DjChrisBrown80

Even if you found someone gullible enough to do that for you: You wouldn't be able to download the game, as the Xbox 360 games are also region checked and Geo-IP-Located when the download starts, and shortly before the download finishes.

So you'd also need to find a way to make it appear to the store as if you were connecting from an US-based IP address.

And if you manage to do that, you can simply buy an US currency gift card, and buy the game on your Xbox 360 console yourself.
Thema:

1. The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Crew cannot find

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?: My brother brought the FortniteCrew on my account but it was unnecesarry e9b41a12-e8bf-4b6d-a3cc-84088451361c
  5. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  6. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  7. How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz: Can someone help me I am on xbox c9ff39d1-dff4-49cf-b737-33994217d669
  8. Fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew: I have 15$ in my account and when I try to purchase Fortnite crew it continues to ask me for a billing method 96bd58dd-49ce-4d47-99ff-16fb5381eeac
  9. Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...: Hello, Support and Community. Yesterday, I was shopping at Walmart, and came across the card for The Crew Motorfest Cross-Gen Bundle in the electronics department. I brought the card to the...
  10. Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?: Every time I launch my game The Crew 2 My PC crashes. My drivers are updated, and my PC has an Intel Core i7-8700 CPU, 16 GB of ram, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. I believe it isn't game and is the...