The Creepy Voice

Discus and support The Creepy Voice in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m having a Xbox console,and recently I received the first console ever made. As I turned it on I heard a creepy robot voice, with a hazy, uncertain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by InherentMoney74, Apr 6, 2018.

1. The Creepy Voice

I’m having a Xbox console,and recently I received the first console ever made.

As I turned it on I heard a creepy robot voice, with a hazy, uncertain message

I extracted the voice and managed to find out that the

data from the text belonged to NASA

I couldn’t sleep all night

I felt like I was in some kind of horror movie where robots were real

I'm scared to turn on my console

So I just want to know

Why is this happening

If you want to know how it sounds like

:)

InherentMoney74, Apr 6, 2018
  2. Miss Pwny
    Miss Pwny Guest
    Mass Effect 3 - Robotic Dog.

I'm going to miss the barber and smuggler. They were teh sexehs. I loved shouting "CARE FOR A SHAVE?!" in a creepy voice as I bent someone down for a good throat slittin'

Miss Pwny, Apr 6, 2018
  3. Filly Phlex
    Filly Phlex Guest
    Voice Impressions Out Of Video Game Characters.

[quote user="RaysFanWithSOUL"]

Roman from GTA IV. Spot on too. It's kinda creepy haha

[/quote]

You know who else can do a Roman voice?

(cause he's the actual guy who does the voice lol)

Filly Phlex, Apr 6, 2018
  4. Miss Pwny Win User

I'm going to miss the barber and smuggler. They were teh sexehs. I loved shouting "CARE FOR A SHAVE?!" in a creepy voice as I bent someone down for a good throat slittin'
  5. Filly Phlex Win User

Voice Impressions Out Of Video Game Characters.

[quote user="RaysFanWithSOUL"]

Roman from GTA IV. Spot on too. It's kinda creepy haha

[/quote]

You know who else can do a Roman voice? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2nirEuO-k

(cause he's the actual guy who does the voice lol)
  6. Morigan fae Win User

Gamers conspiring to get innocent gamers banned.

That is odd I even had a man send me a voice message breathing heavy saying very creepy sexually explicit things about him and me and I NEVER received a message from xbox. They didn't take action. I've received other creepy text messages but that kind of
    proved to me what they think are serious complaints.

Mod Edited
  7. The Real Waffle Win User

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

[/quote] wait....WUT?
  8. orion796 Win User

Looking for some COD4 friends...

creepy lol whats creepy about that..and thats coming from a 500pound fat woman
Thema:

The Creepy Voice

1. The Creepy Voice - Similar Threads - Creepy Voice

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  6. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  7. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  8. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  9. How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.: The reason I wanna get a voice change is to fool my friends, but I just don't have APC. a6f36c68-f257-4379-8f28-bf05cef85bbd
  10. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...